Coachpappy
Coachpappy Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
How do I get there?

Comments

• pattieb
    pattieb Member Posts: 168
    Welcome to the semi colons
    if you look at the right hand side of your screen you will see a little notice saying how maany people are in the chat room you can click on that and it will take you there. Or after you first sign in there is a spot that says chat room and disscussion board in the middle of the screen one will bring you here after you click on colon rectal cancer and the other willl take you to the chat room.
    Pattie
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    pattieb said:

Welcome to the semi colons
    if you look at the right hand side of your screen you will see a little notice saying how maany people are in the chat room you can click on that and it will take you there. Or after you first sign in there is a spot that says chat room and disscussion board in the middle of the screen one will bring you here after you click on colon rectal cancer and the other willl take you to the chat room.
    Pattie

Just to add that sometimes it takes a little while to actually get in...your screen (at least mine does this) goes blank for a bit...then poof! you're in. the first few times I was on this site I tried but didn't wait long enough for it to let me in. I had never been in a chat room before so I wasn't sure how to do it anyway. Hope this helps and see you there!

peace, emily
  • spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    2bhealed said:

Just to add that sometimes it takes a little while to actually get in...your screen (at least mine does this) goes blank for a bit...then poof! you're in. the first few times I was on this site I tried but didn't wait long enough for it to let me in. I had never been in a chat room before so I wasn't sure how to do it anyway. Hope this helps and see you there!

peace, emily

Watch out for this one Coach... she'll have you drinking bulgar wheat and rutabega smoothies before you know it. Yeah, she seems like a helpful one... telling you how to get into the chat room. That's her MO... she lulls you into that sense of security and then offers you some "free" smoothie advice... next thing you know you're buying the super-torbo 3000 juicer that costs $2,000 on QVC and ordering organic yams by the truckload.

Pattie, on the other hand, is just as sweet and nice as she can be...

Welcome to the semi-colons!
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    spongebob said:

Watch out for this one Coach... she'll have you drinking bulgar wheat and rutabega smoothies before you know it. Yeah, she seems like a helpful one... telling you how to get into the chat room. That's her MO... she lulls you into that sense of security and then offers you some "free" smoothie advice... next thing you know you're buying the super-torbo 3000 juicer that costs $2,000 on QVC and ordering organic yams by the truckload.

Pattie, on the other hand, is just as sweet and nice as she can be...

Welcome to the semi-colons!

hahahahahohohohohhhehehehehee

my sides hurt from laughing.

I love you too SB

don't forget your greens!
  • pattieb
    pattieb Member Posts: 168
    I still love ya Em. SB must be drinking those volka smoothies again. LOL
    Pattie