HELLO?

spongebob
spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Balls o' fahr! Any o' you cowpokes heard hide er hair from andreae since she took off fer the wahld west? Ya don't s'pose she gawt ab-duck-ted bah some six-shooter totin' varmint now do ye? Maybe she met up with some comancheros... er worse yet... some city-slickers! Laaaaand o' Lashus, that 'ud be a dern shame. Ifn any o' you tenderfoots get chee her scent, send me up a smoke signal - ya hear?

For those of you who don't speak "cowboy", permit me to translate and illucidate:

Golly. Has anyone had communication with andreae since she departed on her Montana vacation? I do certainly hope no ill has befallen her. That would be most unfortunate. Should anyone discourse with her, please inform us posthaste. - Does that connect with your auditory synapses?

Yee-Haw (Colts rule, Broncos drool)

- SpongeBob

Comments

• aleftina
    aleftina Member Posts: 102
    Not many people have been on lately, I think it's because of the holidays, all sites seem dead for the past week.
  • spongebob
    aleftina said:

Not many people have been on lately, I think it's because of the holidays, all sites seem dead for the past week.

Too busy dipping into that egg nog! (or in emily's case; too busy sneaking off to the kitchen for a tofurkey sandwich - yum-yum!)
  • aspaysia
    aspaysia Member Posts: 250
    She's back in the saddle again. That wench is riding double with some western chaps in Big Sky country. No news is good news. That's why you seldom hear from me these days.
  • spongebob
    aspaysia said:

She's back in the saddle again. That wench is riding double with some western chaps in Big Sky country. No news is good news. That's why you seldom hear from me these days.

Is that "chaps" as in an article of western aparrel? or as in a European-esque reference to a male of the species?

"riding double with some western chaps" could either signify that she's wearing a pair of chaps, or that she's got her arms draped about the ribs of some svelt cowpoke...

Either way, good for her.
  • spongebob
    aspaysia said:

And good for you! (that you're doing well, that is!)
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    spongebob said:

And good for you! (that you're doing well, that is!)

All I have to say is I want what you're drinking SB! You're far too spunky so early in the morning!
  • spongebob

All I have to say is I want what you're drinking SB! You're far too spunky so early in the morning!

(Hic...) egg nog... ?
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    spongebob said:

(Hic...) egg nog... ?

stick with the blueberry smoothies with flax oil for crying out loud SB!

If I went to Montana you can bet I would be MIA for a ****'s age! Used to live in Bozeman and hubby moved me back kickin' and screamin'!

SB you were pretty close on the lunch menu as I am at this moment enjoying a tofu/refried bean burritto. HA!

peace, emily the radical alternative who happens to be one of the highlighted members of CSN homepage...check it out! :-)
  • spongebob
    2bhealed said:

stick with the blueberry smoothies with flax oil for crying out loud SB!

If I went to Montana you can bet I would be MIA for a ****'s age! Used to live in Bozeman and hubby moved me back kickin' and screamin'!

SB you were pretty close on the lunch menu as I am at this moment enjoying a tofu/refried bean burritto. HA!

peace, emily the radical alternative who happens to be one of the highlighted members of CSN homepage...check it out! :-)

Woo-Hoo! You're famous now! Can I have yer auto-graff?

I do trust you're topping off that tofu-refried bean burrito with a healthy dose of Bean-o!!!

- SB
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    spongebob said:

Woo-Hoo! You're famous now! Can I have yer auto-graff?

I do trust you're topping off that tofu-refried bean burrito with a healthy dose of Bean-o!!!

- SB

Nothing like the recovery room after a coloncoscopy! All those 70+ yr old men root toot tooting for the moon!

peace, emily who is no root-toot-tootin' cowgirl but a Minnesota musher! yeehaw! (I mean Hike!)