Want to Thank the Semi-Colons

fandaj
fandaj Member Posts: 81
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Wednesday is my last chemotherapy treatment. I had 5FU/Leucovorin (sp) for 24 treatments. I want to take this opportunity to thank all the people on this website who answered my questions and gave me the support I needed to get through my treatments. You were all so helpful to me and to all the other survivors who had questions and concerns. I am also glad I had the chance to help some people who had questions about what was in store for them. When I first started chemo, 24 treatments sounded like so much, but now that it is over it wasn't too bad. Thank you all for your prayers, support and concern. Regards, Arlene

Comments

• spongebob
    spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
    Ahoy, Arlene -

Ya-hoo! All done with 5FU! And let the healing begin....

I hope this doesn't mean you're going to leave now that you're done with chemo - lots of folks can certainly use your insight and encouragement.

So glad to hear you're doing well. Here's hoping you (and all of us) stay that way!

Best regards,

- Bob

PS Now, go out and have some sushi - that's what I did!
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Good for you Arlene! Sounds like You're passing all the tests with flying colors. Keep up your attitude and your good health, and please keep in touch!

Stacy
  • pattieb
    pattieb Member Posts: 168
    I'm so glad for you keep up the good work.
    Sushi SB yuck.
  • spongebob
    pattieb said:

I'm so glad for you keep up the good work.
    Sushi SB yuck.

pattieb -

If you lived in a pineapple under the sea you would have an appreciation for these finer things in life...
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    spongebob said:

pattieb -

If you lived in a pineapple under the sea you would have an appreciation for these finer things in life...

But being a sea creature, isn't eating sushi equivalent to devouring your young in your case SB? tee hee...
  • spongebob

But being a sea creature, isn't eating sushi equivalent to devouring your young in your case SB? tee hee...

Why, yes, I guess you could say that. But, as emily would note, there's no sugar involved!
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    spongebob said:

Why, yes, I guess you could say that. But, as emily would note, there's no sugar involved!

yes, but you see MY young are very sweet!!

try barnacles instead.

heehee!

em