how do i continue

mikeh
mikeh Member Posts: 1
edited March 2014 in Stomach Cancer #1
it has been 5 1/2 years since surgery. no other treatment required but terrible nights w/acid refluz. tried everything. no letup..giving up

Comments

• bke
    bke Member Posts: 42
    Sorry you are having so much trouble with acid reflux. I have vomitting from reflux at night but only once every couple of weeks so it is managable. I do take several medications and sleep on an incline to help. I would recommend that you check out www.eccafe and the acor list group that is linked from that sight. It is an esophageal group but there is lots of discussion about reflux issues, helps and treatment. Many people on that list had cancer at the esophageal junction. The list group is helpful and compassionate. There is also an acor list group for stomach cancer, though it is not as active. Be persistant with your doctors and let them know how frustrated you are. There is bound to be some help somewhere. Hang in there!!
  • ZELLARS
    ZELLARS Member Posts: 34
    THAT I AM SURE IS DIFFICULT BUT YOU SAY "HOW DO I CONTINUE? GIVING UP?" BE THANKFUL THAT THIS IS YOUR ONLY WORRY AND YOU ARE CANCER FREE