SO, Do I Get Cookie? A Sticker? Something??

spongebob
spongebob Member Posts: 2,565 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
OK, thanks to all of your "support" (ribbing, cajoling, namecalling - Stacy) I went into the chat room and chatted a bit with bentonbabe and chuck941 today. Thank you very much for helping me through this incredible milestone. You have touched my life and, because of your tuff love I am a better, more educated person today.

p.s. I did it on someone else's compumathingy, so my prior tribulations must have been due exclusively to inferior equippage.

Have a DRY day! (got to go put in another Jimmy Buffet CD and mix up another 'rita)

- SpongeBob ; )

Comments

• 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    oh man I missed ya!!! I was there with chuck and whole crew of others this morning too.

So no cookie (no sugar or white flour) but here's a blueberry smoothie full of flax oil and rice protein to fill you with antioxidants and your omega oils! lol skip the 'rita....

Stay dry AND sober there sponger.

peace, emily
  • spongebob
    2bhealed said:

oh man I missed ya!!! I was there with chuck and whole crew of others this morning too.

So no cookie (no sugar or white flour) but here's a blueberry smoothie full of flax oil and rice protein to fill you with antioxidants and your omega oils! lol skip the 'rita....

Stay dry AND sober there sponger.

peace, emily

Thanks, emily!

There's a bakery I frequent here whose motto is:

"The whiter the bread, the sooner you're dead."

I've got to pick up one of their T-shirts!

BTW, can I add some black rum to that smoothie? Sounds like a great start to another hurricane party!

- SB
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    Yeah, I got your cookie SpongeBob! Everyone in the chat room is convinced you are one of my imaginary friends because everytime I'm there, I ask them if they have "seen" you...! You're kinda like those "artesians" from the old beer commercials! And in the words of Homer Simpson, "Beer is both the cause and solution to SO many problems!"

Hoosier Buddy!
    Stacy
  • pattieb
    pattieb Member Posts: 168

Yeah, I got your cookie SpongeBob! Everyone in the chat room is convinced you are one of my imaginary friends because everytime I'm there, I ask them if they have "seen" you...! You're kinda like those "artesians" from the old beer commercials! And in the words of Homer Simpson, "Beer is both the cause and solution to SO many problems!"

Hoosier Buddy!
    Stacy

Hey sponge bob mix 2 of those ritas yuck on the othet stuff lol
  • StacyGleaso
    StacyGleaso Member Posts: 1,233 Member
    pattieb said:

Hey sponge bob mix 2 of those ritas yuck on the othet stuff lol

I'm with Patti! "Don't worry...be happy!" c'mon, don't be shy, you all know the words!
  • spongebob

I'm with Patti! "Don't worry...be happy!" c'mon, don't be shy, you all know the words!

Words? There are words to dat sohng, mahn? I thought eet was all jus' whis'lin' mon...

OK... 2 White Canadians comin' up (if you didn't get that recall indy's e-string about stage IV treatments & Essiac tea)!
  • shubunkin
    shubunkin Member Posts: 60
    Wish I would had known you were on there spongebob, would had loved to chat with ya! Danielle And by the way, I am proud of ya!