Lung Cancer

laurra
laurra Member Posts: 2
edited March 2014 in Lung Cancer #1
Hi join the chat group now please so I don't talk to myself anymore

Comments

• bobz1
    bobz1 Member Posts: 50
    Im here,Your not alone. Anyway I can help, Just let me know. Im a 10 Year Survivor of double lung cancer. Ive seen some bad times, but mostly good times. Bobz1
  • paslim
    paslim Member Posts: 1
    I think the trick is to talk to yrself about something besides LC. My discussions w/myself center around what needs to be done before I die which is nonsense b/c the docs don't think it'll be anytime soon. But my head dances around this all the time.
  • jwin
    jwin Member Posts: 4
    Im not sure what im doing?? or if this message is being seen
  • bobz1
    bobz1 Member Posts: 50
    jwin said:

Im not sure what im doing?? or if this message is being seen

you got it,your comming in loud an clear
  • jkeen
    jkeen Member Posts: 33
    Hi, what type of lung cancer do you have? I have adenocarcinoma and I am in the third stage, still in chemo, how about you? I am 34. Nice to meet you.
    Jkeen
  • betty2
    betty2 Member Posts: 91
    bobz1 said:

you got it,your comming in loud an clear

Hi Bobz1, I see your name on the web sight a lot,( isn't this a wonderful idea) I'm Betty 2 and I too am a lung cancer surviver since 1991, my first bout was in 1987, They removed 1/2 of my left lung in 1987 and a little better than 1/4 of my right lung in 1991. it was 2 different kinds of cancer.( adenocarcinoma, first time and large cell carcinoma the second time) I didn't have to have any treatment. I would be intrested in finding out where and when your cancer occured. Thanks, Betty 2 or email me at jodnns@aol.com
  • betty2
    betty2 Member Posts: 91
    I never see anyone on to chat with so maybe you and can have a chat I'm a surviver of lung cancer 2 times. I had it in both lungs 3 1/2 years a part. Different cancers. I would love to hear from you. jodnns@aol.com Betty 2