Declared Cancer Survivor!!!!!

bertito
bertito Member Posts: 14
edited March 2014 in Prostate Cancer #1
Just to let those facing or recovering from prostate cancer that my doctor Scott E. Tropper, MD radiation Oncologist and Medical Director of Center For radiation Therapy in Scottsdale, AZ. declared me cancer free!!! He performed Brachytherapy as na alternative to removing the prostate. I was never hospitalized as this non invasive procedure took an hour and I was having breakfast with my wife three hours later. Some men are more concerned with losing their sex life if prostectomy is performed. This procedure eliminates this concern. My cancer was stage 3 1/2 with a 10.1 PSA and a Gleason of 8.3 (dangerously high!!). Today, my PSA has been 0.02%. Visit Doctor Tropper's webpage at: www.dolphinmedical-az.net or call his office at (480) 945-6896 for more details. It could be the most importanta call you will make!!! Good luck. I truly wish you a prompt recovery.
Humberto K. Rodriguez

Comments

• rogermoore
    rogermoore Member Posts: 264 Member
    Congratulations on your VERY good report. Wishing you continued good health and happiness.

Roger
  • Morris
    Morris Member Posts: 12
    Hi Huberto-
    I have some questions that I would realy like to ask you--would you e-mail me at jaskula@cet.com and we can set up a time to e-chat thank you Morris