Hi All

Options
bebe1976
bebe1976 Member Posts: 60
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hey Guys,
Hope this finds you all well. Just to give you an update on my condition. I will have a check up wih my OBGYN on Friday to make sure eveything's ok to start radiation. Thank God, my bloodwork came negative for ovarian cancer this week. I will be cast Monday to start radiation in early
Oct. I will go through a six week regular course and y additional booster sessions. Praying all goes well for all of us.
Hugs,
Jennifer

Comments

24242 Member Posts: 1,398
    Options
    Hi Jennifer,
    I too am so glad the test came back in your favour. One with the radiation treatments, the lesser of the two evils of treatments. Remember to be well hydrated for the skin and get lots of rest. Being Tired is the one thing I couldn't seem to get over during this period.
    Be good to yourself,
    Tara24242
  • nasa2537
    nasa2537 Member Posts: 311
    Options
    Hi Jennifer! Kudos on the negative ovarian cancer diagnosis!! That's wonderful! You should do fine with radiation. It's tedious, and you may feel very tired part-way through, but always remember that it gets better! A little burned skin and exhaustion is a small price to pay for a long, healthy life afterwards. The hardest thing is having patience. You WILL get through this!! Hugs to you, Cyndi