New here

PSKOURAS
PSKOURAS Member Posts: 1 Member

I’m new here and I need little bit help with my questions, I’m finished the second therapy 2 months ago and now I recovery from hormone therapy after radiation, I have a lot questions but my poor English is no let me to say everything but I think I need psychiatric help

Comments

• Clevelandguy
    Clevelandguy Member Posts: 1,148 Member

Hi,

And your questions(s) are? We are here to share our own experiences………….

Dave 3+4

• Marlon
    Marlon Member Posts: 85 Member

PSKOURAS, getting some counseling from mental health professionals is certainly a good idea. The stress from worry is difficult to deal with. Please ask your questions and we'll sort out the language issues. But understand that this forum is just other men who are dealing with prostate cancer, not doctors.

• Stewartc
    Stewartc Member Posts: 10 Member

I talked to a friend that had radiation he said for a month after that the only way he could describe his feeling was he felt Gray I think it will straighten out in time keep your head up and move forward

Gleason 4×3 robotic prostectomy starting radiation on one spot on sternum in a couple days.

• VascodaGama
    VascodaGama Member Posts: 3,700 Member

Hi Kouras,

What language is your preference? I can help if you understand Portuguese or Japanese. However you can use Google translate and paste here your inquires.

The hormonal treatment takes us to moments of depression. Hung in there. It all cleans up in time.