Breast Cancer Treatment

sougoushurufa
sougoushurufa Member Posts: 1 *
edited July 15 in Breast Cancer #1

I just found this chat room and am enjoying the comments as I am about halfway through my breast cancer treatment. I started chemo last November. I am 8 days post bilateral mastectomy due to inflammatory BC in my left breast and ductal carcinoma in my right breast (I hit the jackpot). After recovery, I had to undergo 30 radiation treatments. Then I was put on Verzenio and estrogen inhibitor medication. Nevertheless, I feel fortunate to have made it this far. This disease has taught me who my friends and family are and which relatives I have never heard of. Thank you for all your comments and experiences. They make me feel like a "normal" cancer patient. By the way, the hair loss was killing me too, but now it's starting to grow back.

[Content removed by CSN Support Team]

Comments

• NicoleCollinge
    NicoleCollinge Member Posts: 3 Member

Thank you for sharing your journey. It's clear you've been through a lot, and your resilience shines through. I'm glad to hear your hair is starting to grow back—that must feel like a small but significant victory! It's incredible how such a tough experience can reveal who truly supports us. Your strength is inspiring, and it's wonderful to know that the comments and experiences here are helping you feel like a "normal" patient. Remember, you're not alone in this fight, and it's okay to lean on the community for support. Wishing you continued strength and recovery.