UPDATE

Canadian Sandy
Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 783 Member
edited May 2023 in Colorectal Cancer #1

My surgery is scheduled for this coming Monday. There was a cancellation so I am able to get it done sooner. A big thanks to all of you for the encouragement. Will update from the hospital.

Comments

• Capox Dude
    Capox Dude Member Posts: 122 Member

In all of your previous fights, you TKO’d the bad guy, so I see no reason why this fight will not be exactly the same. I am so very glad your surgery was moved up and you can get this behind you.

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to your updates.

• Canadian Sandy

Well, I sat in admitting for 2 hours yesterday only to be told my surgery was cancelled. Shortage of staff being the reason. They have rebooked me for next week the 24th. Guess I have to go along with it…not much choice. lol

• Canadian Sandy

Thanks Capox and sandia for your comments.

• SandiaBuddy

Ugh. How utterly deflating. I hope you have a calm week waiting for the next date.

• Canadian Sandy

Thanks Sandia. So far I’m getting through it…..not easy though.

• Canadian Sandy

I spent the morning in pre admission and will be admitted tomorrow at 10am. I’ll update soon as I’m able to. I still can’t believe this is happening but I’m sure to notice something happened after my surgery. LOL

• SandiaBuddy

LOL, all the best wishes for a successful surgery and a quick recovery.

• Canadian Sandy

Well, I made it!! Surgery went well and going home tomorrow. Pathology to follow in a couple of weeks but the doc thinks he got it all. Thanks all for helping me get through this!

• SandiaBuddy

Congratulations! That is a fast turnaround. Best of luck for good results and a fast recovery.

• PamRav
    PamRav Member Posts: 348 Member

Glad to hear that all went well.

hope you have a speedy recovery.