Spring Is Starting-Spring Is Close

Options
wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,277 Member
edited March 2023 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Once again here in Southeastern PA spring is and has been getting started. I am sure your part of the country varies from this location as per spring happenings Things are not totally bustin' out yet but after a few really warm days things will really get started. Every spring wherever you are at all things are new and new life is seen everywhere similar to our journey through H&N cancer. That is our spring and our new start, our new lease on life because surely with out intervention and God's Grace we would have not made it. I am going to post some pictures of the spring getting started and it is only through God's Grace that I am here to share them with you. I will try to post more later as things really get going. Feel free to share yours.

Take care, God Bless-Russ

Comments

• OregonGreen
    OregonGreen Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Thank you Russ for sharing your beautiful optimism about our spring starting anew. This time last year I was just holding on to the good Lords grace day by day and missed out on all the new life springing up all my around me. Here in the NW our weather hasn't decided to be nice day by day yet but it's coming for certain. The pictures you attached are really nice.

Lynn

• wbcgaruss
    Options

Thanks for your response Lynn. I am so glad you are past your difficult time and can enjoy the blessings this year. Our memories of the most difficult times help us to see and cherish the Blessings in each day even more than before. His Grace has brought you through your darkest time.

• ProustLover
    ProustLover Member Posts: 121 Member
    Options

So beautiful...I eagerly await your hibiscus!

• wbcgaruss
    Options

Thank you, Proust, should have a fresh batch for you this year.