Wigs

Options
tracy24
tracy24 Member Posts: 13 Member
edited October 2022 in Breast Cancer #1

Hi. I’m recently diagnosed and will start chemo in the next two weeks. Terrified is an understatement.

Im looking to find a company that sells good, natural looking wigs. If anyone has recommendations it’s greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Deanie0916
    Deanie0916 Member Posts: 616 Member
    Options

Hi Tracy, I hope someone has a good recommendation for you. Just came on to say terrified is normal. I hope and pray your treatments go well.

• tracy24
    Options
  • CLF61
    CLF61 Member Posts: 1 Member
    Options

hello i will pray for you there is alot of help out there for you they have places that will give you wigs to wear some have places right in the hospital that you go to i would ask for a social worker at the hospital you go for treatments and also cancer care has programs to help you with free products just look up cancer care financial and products on line you will be surprised on all the help that is out there. My wish for you is that you will be ok and have a very productive life love c

• thelazyaranch4
    thelazyaranch4 Member Posts: 35 Member
    Options

Hi Tracy,

ebeauty.com has free wigs to anyone with medical hair loss. You can choose the length and color of the wig. I requested one wig and they sent me two in the package! They seem to be of good quality as well. Shipping was also very quick!

It is natural to be terrified! You are not alone!

I wish you the best of luck on your journey!

• tracy24
    Options

Thank you for the information and the prayers!

• tracy24
    Options

This is great information, thank you so much! I’m so thankful for this information.