Cetuximab

catfish_58
catfish_58 Member Posts: 138 Member
edited March 2022 in Head and Neck Cancer #1

Anyone in head and neck hear of this treatment and can give some feedback? Was informed that this is last hope and was only used as a extended life thing and to top it off was only 10% effective, my oncologist that’s been one of my positive outlooks now says we’ve gone as far as we can go, I kinda see why this is on 10% effective now, a positive attitude is a pet peeve with cancer, but after being told this kinda hard to have a positive attitude, we’ve all been through a lot of treatments and test and blood work and most of all pain, I’ve hit the steps of the final stage hard, feeling sorry for yourself, why me, I’ve always accepted the lord and believe, and now I’m going through tired of the pain and would like to get this last detail done and over with, does anyone have suggestions for that area? Is there something I should know that maybe need to talk over with for later? Appreciate all feed back thanks

Comments

• wbcgaruss
    wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,451 Member

Catfish I have been following your story and even though you have faithfully gone through all the treatments and pain and struggle you end up in the situation you are in. it is certainly a time and a place none of us want to come to. A positive attitude is good but I agree it is sometimes impossible to sustain. I will PM you then but in the meantime, I have always found guidance and help in this seasoned man of faith.

And you can access his other videos from there.

Take care-God Bless-Russ