Cant figure out how to navigate and ‘open’ other users comments.

Madeezemom
Madeezemom Member Posts: 2 Member
edited April 2022 in Liver Cancer #1

This is my second, third? Round with cancer. In 09 i had stage 3c inflammatory breast cancer, and been on aftercare treatment for 10 years until 2020/Jan it came back in my lung. Now been in active treatment for this metastisized cancer for 13 months and just now this week they found 3 lesions on my liver. I dont know how much longer i have but the PET just came back today and I dont see doc till Tuesday. I tried to come on here to get into some lung cancer groups but it seems noone uses this site much and i cant open any conversations even tho im all signed up since 2009. Oh well, maybe someone will chime in and direct me to a better site? I also got a message back in 2013 that i just noticed and it was a scam msg from some african woman /pic about wanting to send me 8 million dollars, LOL! There’s even scammers on the friggin Cancer Survivors network🤦🏽‍♀️. Ill attach it if anyone wants to block this moron…

Comments

• Owllover
    Owllover Member Posts: 3 *

I'm brand new to this site so I can't offer any advice on how to open anyone's comments. But I can offer my support with the cancer. I too was diagnosed with inflammatory bc in 2012. Did ok with the tamoxifen for a couple years but couldn't work successfully with it. Thought I was free and clear but started having strange symptoms late 2018. Had some issues with insurance plans changing and having to find new doctors. Was getting progressively sicker and itching like crazy. Ultrasound showed some problems in my liver and I knew the cancer was back. Was getting much sicker by the day and wasn't sure I was going to make it at the end of 2019, but I hung in there and two years later my labs look great. I'm on oral meds every other week and doing ok.

• Madeezemom
    Madeezemom Member Posts: 2 Member

Im so happy to hear your positive comment! Have a wonderful Christmas.

• Owllover
    Owllover Member Posts: 3 *

Glad to bring some cheer.

Have a Merry Christmas!

• carlajean
    carlajean Member Posts: 1 Member

Praise God. So happy to hear success stories.