mojogirl67

beaumontdave
beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member

M last checked in Wed. Apr. 14th of this year. Her story/history is gone now, though she said her daughter[s] would let us know if she passed. She and I had a lot of long, caring, honest talks on messaging, and though we all knew and accepted her decision to just live without chemical intervention, I feel frustrated to have no finality or hear something of a coda to such a lively soul. Does anyone have any knowledge regarding her?......................................................Dave

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited October 2021 #2
    Same goes for me, Dave

I have been emailing back and forth with Mo for years, but she never ever shared her real name, thus I cannot do a search for her.   I have sent her emails and messages on CSN to no avail. I fear the worst. 

I wish her daughters would let us know, one way or the other. 

I did not know that her page had been taken down. That indicates to me, that CSN have been contacted.

My heart hurts for her loss.

Tru

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    edited October 2021 #3
    Mojo

She always was a lithe spirit and an inspiration in her approach to this disease and to life in general.  I think it understandable that sometimes families just walk on.  I can always hope for the best.

• abita
    abita Member Posts: 1,152 Member
    So interesting. She popped

So interesting. She popped into my head too this morning. I was wondering if I had seen a post about her and missed it because I couldn't remember past her saying her daughter would let us know. Which reminded me of janjan

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    edited October 2021 #5
    Heartbroken.

Hope her beautiful spirit is at peace. 

• SnapDragon2
    SnapDragon2 Member Posts: 714 Member
    Mhmmm AZ, she is a one of a

Mhmmm AZ, she is a one of a kind beautiful person.

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    Gone, but not forgotten

Mojogirl67 passed away on June 1, 2021. Although she, or someone else, deleted any profile information that she had added here, her CSN account still exists, so her posts are still on the Board. 

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    cmb said:

Gone, but not forgotten

Mojogirl67 passed away on June 1, 2021. Although she, or someone else, deleted any profile information that she had added here, her CSN account still exists, so her posts are still on the Board. 

Sad, but that means it was

Sad, but that means it was relatively soon after she said her goodbyes, she definitely didn't want to linger. Thanks for the info...........................................Dave

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited October 2021 #9
    cmb said:

Gone, but not forgotten

Thank you!

I don't tink people understand how important it is for us to know, one way or another, what has happened to our beloved forum members, and Mojo was definitely beloved. 

After all these years, I still occasionally look for lost members. Going back many years, there was a forum member called LOUSWIFT, who, ike Mojo, his last post talked about brain mets, and things were looking grim. While I know he passed, it haunted me for many years, the not knowing.  

Ron60, sfgirl, JoanM, the list goes on, all missing with nary a way to find out if they have just moved on and away from the forum or really moved on. 

I would love to know how you came across this information, cbm. 

Tru

• Tom M.
    Tom M. Member Posts: 223 Member
    mojos post

I went back and read Mojo's post from Febuary 11, 2021. It made me very sad. Many of us don't know each in person but we all have a special bond to one another through this site. May she rest in peace. God Bless her.

• Tueffel
    Tueffel Member Posts: 327 Member
    edited October 2021 #11
    Very saddened to hear

I am very saddened to hear that Mojo is not on Earth anymore. She was unique, full of life. It is sad to not have her here anymore.

My heart goes out to her daughters who lost their mom and their dad to this terrible disease in such a short time. Both are in heaven now. 

I think she wrote that she deleted her info herself, might be wrong though. You always believe when they are not here that they made it. I was hoping that as long as no one posts it that they are still here, beating the odds.

• feckcancer
    feckcancer Member Posts: 189 Member
    edited October 2021 #12
    Trubrit said:

Same goes for me, Dave

I have been emailing back and forth with Mo for years, but she never ever shared her real name, thus I cannot do a search for her.   I have sent her emails and messages on CSN to no avail. I fear the worst. 

I wish her daughters would let us know, one way or the other. 

I did not know that her page had been taken down. That indicates to me, that CSN have been contacted.

My heart hurts for her loss.

Tru

(No subject)

Cry

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    So very sad

She loved her mountains and I'm sure that is where she passed.  She will be missed. May she rest in peace.

Kim

• ellend
    ellend Member Posts: 109 Member
    edited October 2021 #14
    I was saddened to hear of Mojo's passing

Mojo was such an inspiration, living life to the fullest while she was symptom-free and on her own terms. She will be missed, may she rest in peace.

Ellen