Full abdominal radiation

I have UPSCALE.  I had chemo(6) surgery and the 25 radiation treatments to my abdome.  After the radiation I was really sick for awhile diarrhea, nausea etc.  then it calmed down.  I finished radiation in the end of Januar.  But now it's sept and I have bouts of burning pain in my abdomen.  This last one was about 10 days worth.  Anyone else experiencing these issues?  I do have. Drs appt coming up that will give me a chance to ask but maybe someone on here has been through this and has some insight?  Thanks Susan

Comments

• RedHead1
    RedHead1 Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2021 #2
    Abdominal radiation

UPSC uterine papillary serous carcinom?

• Maxster
    Maxster Member Posts: 102 Member
    Call the doctor

Hello, I had UPSC and the same treatment regime.  I finished in April of 2020.  I have not had these pains you are experiencing.  I think you should call and let them know what is going on rather than wait for an appointment.  They may want to see you sooner.

• RedHead1
    RedHead1 Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2021 #4
    Maxster said:

Call the doctor

Hello, I had UPSC and the same treatment regime.  I finished in April of 2020.  I have not had these pains you are experiencing.  I think you should call and let them know what is going on rather than wait for an appointment.  They may want to see you sooner.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply I appreciate it.  My appointment is tomorrow will pin him down.  I asked once before and the radiation oncologist said it was not usual