Summer Flowers

wbcgaruss
wbcgaruss Member Posts: 2,451 Member

Around the house. I hope everyone is enjoying God's Blessings of summer's bounty of fresh vegetables and lots of flowers and birds.
Wishing a happy rest of the summer to all you folks.
Wishing You The Best-Take Care-God Bless-Russ

FlowerFlowerFlowerFlowerFlowerFlowerFlowerFlower

Comments

• Logan51
    Logan51 Member Posts: 467 Member
    your flowers

are very nice to see, Russ. Me, I've been marvelling at cloud formations, which do not compare very well with your blooming flowersSmile

• wbcgaruss
    edited August 2021 #3
    Logan51 said:

your flowers

are very nice to see, Russ. Me, I've been marvelling at cloud formations, which do not compare very well with your blooming flowersSmile

Well Logan

I am not sure about that the clouds and all of creation are pretty amazing.
    I love the clouds too they look so fluffy you feel like you could dive in and it would be like a big cotton cushion.
    Also those days with a lot of fluffy clouds that block the sun for a bit then they have an opening it comes out again and then shines through them like it is beamed from heaven are great days.
    Take Care-God Bless-Russ

• wbcgaruss
    edited August 2021 #4
    Logan51 said:

your flowers

Used To In Our

Younger years had a bunch of mulched flower beds and some annuals and perennials.
    We are now down to just a few flower beds and some scattered around different areas plants and they are all perennials so no planting and mulching they come up every year and take care of themselves.
    The wife still makes up about 10 or 12 potted planters and they do well.

Take care everyone and God bless

• ozymandible
    ozymandible Member Posts: 324 Member
    Beautiful flowers Russ!

Beautiful flowers Russ!

• wbcgaruss
    edited August 2021 #6
    Thanks

Logan51 & ozymandible

Take Care-God Bless-Russ