Options
MPSunshine
MPSunshine Member Posts: 2

Comments

• MPSunshine
    MPSunshine Member Posts: 2
    Options
    Best hospitals In Florida

Hubby is scheduled for a biopsy.... we are just thinking ahead and have only lived in Florida for 4 years, need your recommendation for best hospital for treatment. If necessary ... looking at his liver. 

• annie4145
    annie4145 Member Posts: 218 Member
    Options

Best hospitals In Florida

Hubby is scheduled for a biopsy.... we are just thinking ahead and have only lived in Florida for 4 years, need your recommendation for best hospital for treatment. If necessary ... looking at his liver. 

Florida is a big state, and

Florida is a big state, and so there may be more than one good hospital, but the following is nationally ranked.

• annie4145
    annie4145 Member Posts: 218 Member
    edited July 2021 #4
    Options
    annie4145 said:

Florida is a big state, and

Florida is a big state, and so there may be more than one good hospital, but the following is nationally ranked.

My cut and paste didn't work.

My cut and paste didn't work.  I tried to paste Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa Florida. 

• yetti
    yetti Member Posts: 82 Member
    edited July 2021 #5
    Options
    Consider out of fla !

I also live in Fla but I go to Cancer treatment center of America  in Newnan Ga.  they pay the flight from palm beach international airport to Harts field Jackson in Atlanta. GA.  They have a shuttle that transports me to local hotel at discounted rate! They have a shuttle service to cancer center within a few miles from hotels,  The cancer center is state of thr art facility.! My second opinion when local oncology practice wanted to keep pumping the chemo ! CTCA ran their own labs and ct scan which the Gyn onc told me I was NED. No evidence of disease.! I returned home local onc  called to see when I was coming back in for treatment. !  I said I wasn't !