Symptom Questions

qrtrms
qrtrms Member Posts: 7

I posted in here back in 2017/2018 when a  complex kidney cysts was found. Long story after multiple scans/test & a second opinion I was told that they didn't need to checked anymore.

Fastfoward 2021- I have been having spells weird head feeling dizziness, blood pressure spikes, repeated busted blood vessels in eyes and recently found high glucose in uring. I have done some research, but not finding much to help.

Did anyone experience these symptoms? Are they known symptoms of complex kidney cyst that have grown large or are cancerous?

Comments

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    I don't have the answers, but

I wouls tru and get repaeat scans.

icemantoo

• Deanie0916
    Deanie0916 Member Posts: 616 Member
    edited June 2021 #3
    Hi

I agree with iceman hope you can figure out what's going on.

• Biner
    Biner Member Posts: 136 Member
    edited June 2021 #4
    hi i had diagnosed with

hi i had diagnosed with complex cyst left kidney,2.8 cm.No any symphtoms before or after,but my tumor was outer kidney,inside cyst out tumor.Yeaer after was diagnosed with cancer,and after surgery upstaged to 3 stage rcc

• lobbyist0724
    lobbyist0724 Member Posts: 515 Member
    edited June 2021 #5
    The most important factor for

The most important factor for a complex cyst is how "complicated" it is? if there is any septation, solid components and etc. Some smaller cysts are more dangerous than others.  But if they have multiple scans and decide no need to do follow-up, likely it is Benign (most complex cysts are benign anyway).

I would suggest at least do an Ultrasound every year or every 6 months just for the peace of mind. And US works well with cysts.

• AliceB1950
    AliceB1950 Member Posts: 237 Member
    edited June 2021 #6
    Have you had a thorough

Have you had a thorough workup by your primary care doctor? Those symptoms could be caused by many different things, not necessarily any kidney problem. Good luck finding out what the problem is.