Resurfacing

jazzgirl
jazzgirl Member Posts: 240 Member

Well, I've been woefully absent for a long, long time. But I cannot let St. Patrick's Day come and go without wishing you all a hearty "Sláinte!" - to you health! That's what we all wish, pray, think about - our and our loved ones health and that of our companions on this journey. Thanks and admiration to those of you who faithfully, day by day, post encouragement and support. Blessings to you all this day.

Comments

• stub1969
    stub1969 Member Posts: 966 Member
    Ireland??

By the picture, it looks like you made it to Ireland.  I've missed you, Jazz.  I hope everything continues to be well with you and yours.

Stub

• eug91
    eug91 Member Posts: 471 Member
    edited March 2021 #3
    jazzgirl said:

Ireland

Hi Stub! Yes, at the St. James Gate of the Guinness Brewery in Dublin. This was the year before I was diagnosed. My wife and I were about to head out on a hundred mile hike along the Wicklow mountains. One of my favorite photos and a level of healthiness I hope to return to some day.

A hundred miles?!?

Wow, you and your wife are made of way stronger stuff than me. :) Just typing a hundred miles hurts my feet.

Good to hear from you jazz! 

• jazzgirl
    edited March 2021 #4
    Ireland

Hi Stub! Yes, at the St. James Gate of the Guinness Brewery in Dublin. This was the year before I was diagnosed. My wife and I were about to head out on a hundred mile hike along the Wicklow mountains. One of my favorite photos and a level of healthiness I hope to return to some day.

• jazzgirl
    edited March 2021 #5
    Hi Eug!

So good to hear from you - as I told Stub, that was about 10 months pre-diagnosis... I kind of wondered why I was short of breath off and on during that hike. Then I found out that may have been one of the symptoms of my tumor. I thought I was just way out of shape. But oh, what a lovely week.