Merry Christmas!

Armywife
Armywife Member Posts: 451 Member

Merry Christmas, dear sisters.  Thank you for yet another year of loving and supporting and teaching and learning.  We have surely been through some sadness and fear this year, and some great losses as well.  But there is joy and hope and strength and victory too.  May God bless each of you as you have so beautifully blessed me with your friendship!

Comments

• Donna Faye
    Donna Faye Member Posts: 427 Member
    May there be more Merrier days coming

Hoping the coming days will bring love, laughter, new cancer cures and happiness to every place on earth! Such a band of warriors we are and what wisdom we bring as this band. May the holiday spirit fill all our hearts. xoxo  df

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    Merry? Christmas

While this Christmas may not be as merry usual, we can all appreciate the support we receive on this board. Wishing everyone a peaceful day and hoping for better days ahead for all of us and our loved ones.

• Primavera
    Primavera Member Posts: 231 Member
    edited December 2020 #4
    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays

Wishing everyone peaceful days this time of year and a better year ahead. This year has been sad in many ways, but I want to be an optimist and hope there are better times ahead.

Thank you for the huge amount of support you all have given me for the past two years.

• Zena 2020
    Zena 2020 Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2020 #5
    Merry Christmas

Thinking of you all this holiday season and wishing you health, happines, love and peace. 

• jan9wils
    jan9wils Member Posts: 202 Member
    edited December 2020 #6
    Merry Christmas and Happy New

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Jan