Well here we go...

AnneO1965
AnneO1965 Member Posts: 182 Member

On Monday, the 6th, I will go in for the CT scan that got cancelled in March... Then a colonoscopy, then the doc's on the 17th..  Hopefully since I didn't get my last scan and I'm 4 months late on the probey stuff everything is still ok...

Wish me luck!

Comments

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    edited July 2020 #2
    Good luck

Good luck!

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    Best of Luck Anne!

Hope that the scans and scope are all good news! 

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 783 Member
    Good Luck Anne! Try not to

Good Luck Anne! Try not to fret to much.

• danker
    danker Member Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited July 2020 #5
    Good Luck

Assume all will be well.  Then no anxiety!!

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    edited July 2020 #6
    Wishing you well

Wishing you the best outcome.  You are in my prayers.

Kim

• AnneO1965
    thank you everyone

thank you everyone

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited July 2020 #8
    Almost there, and...

soon it will be over and done with.  

Then of course, it will be nail biting time until the 17th. 

Thinking of you!

Tru

• SnapDragon2
    SnapDragon2 Member Posts: 714 Member
    I pray for a good scan!  Let

I pray for a good scan!  Let us know please.

• Tueffel
    Tueffel Member Posts: 327 Member
    edited July 2020 #10
    Good luck!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you !

• Annabelle41415
    edited July 2020 #11

CT scan

Hi Anne,I will have my postponed scan tomorrow as well. My last scan was in January and the next one should had been in 3 months,which was April. So, I am in the same boat as you. Lets hope everything is going to be all right again for the both of us. I am going first for my blood work, the scan is 2 hours later, and an appointment with my wonderful oncologist doctor on the 14th. I am getting all my results on "My Porter",which I access online.It is great as I can compare my blood work results easily myself without waiting for the doctor. With the scan it is more tricky-I always read it before I see the oncologist,but-of course-I do not understand everything (but tryingWink).

Please let us know how are your results,and I will do the same.

Good luck,

Suzy

Scan

Wishing you the best outcome on your scan as well.  It's scary having to postpone a scheduled scan, but hoping that all is clear.

Kim

• suzycruise76
    suzycruise76 Member Posts: 163 Member
    edited July 2020 #12
    CT scan

Hi Anne,I will have my postponed scan tomorrow as well. My last scan was in January and the next one should had been in 3 months,which was April. So, I am in the same boat as you. Lets hope everything is going to be all right again for the both of us. I am going first for my blood work, the scan is 2 hours later, and an appointment with my wonderful oncologist doctor on the 14th. I am getting all my results on "My Porter",which I access online.It is great as I can compare my blood work results easily myself without waiting for the doctor. With the scan it is more tricky-I always read it before I see the oncologist,but-of course-I do not understand everything (but tryingWink).

Please let us know how are your results,and I will do the same.

Good luck,

Suzy

• suzycruise76
    suzycruise76 Member Posts: 163 Member

Scan

Wishing you the best outcome on your scan as well.  It's scary having to postpone a scheduled scan, but hoping that all is clear.

Kim

CT scan

Thank you Kim. I am getting ready for that with confidence that nothing bad is hapenning in my body. I just cannot imagine dealing with recurrence and new treatment.

• AnneO1965
    edited July 2020 #14
    Thanks everyone!

Thank you everyone for the well wishes... They must have worked!

Doc says everything looks good, including the bloodwork!  There is a small noduale on the upper lobe of my left lung, but so far it's too small to even biopsy. So he wants to keep an eye on it, another scan scheduled in 3 months. He was not worried about it too much.

Interestly enough, he told me that colorectal cancer rarely skips the liver and goes directly to the lungs. He also said that my liver looked great!

He was appalled that they gave me an appt. in Sept. for my colonoscopy that I missed in March. Said he'd make a few phone calls. Before I got home the GI clinic was calling me with a new appt. for July 28...

So that's it... NED for me... YAY!!!

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited July 2020 #15
    AnneO1965 said:

Thanks everyone!

Doc says everything looks good, including the bloodwork!  There is a small noduale on the upper lobe of my left lung, but so far it's too small to even biopsy. So he wants to keep an eye on it, another scan scheduled in 3 months. He was not worried about it too much.

Interestly enough, he told me that colorectal cancer rarely skips the liver and goes directly to the lungs. He also said that my liver looked great!

He was appalled that they gave me an appt. in Sept. for my colonoscopy that I missed in March. Said he'd make a few phone calls. Before I got home the GI clinic was calling me with a new appt. for July 28...

That's a awfully good report,

That's a awfully good report, Congrats Anne, and celebrate the moment with whatever makes you happy!...........................Dave

• belsam
    belsam Member Posts: 23
    AnneO1965 said:

Thanks everyone!

........made my day.  Praying

........made my day.  Praying that you're cured....

• SnapDragon2
    SnapDragon2 Member Posts: 714 Member
    edited July 2020 #17
    Great great result!  

Great great result!  

• cinda
    cinda Member Posts: 65
    great

Glad to hear things went well for you. I wish you only the best!

• Annabelle41415
    Sounds like really good news

Sounds like great news.  I'm glad you got your test moved up.  It's frustrating sometimes when the people that schedule you don't really have any clue how important tests are in this situation.  Wishing you the best on the colonoscopy and hoping it's squeaky clean.

Kim

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 783 Member
    Good to hear all is well. 

Good to hear all is well. 

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    So happy to hear your good news!!

My mets were also in my lung --skipped the liver as well. Glad to hear you are getting your colonoscopy sooner --now if there was only a way to avoid the prep!