Question

Tom M.
Tom M. Member Posts: 223 Member

I always feel funny about questions like this but I don't know any other way. Has anyone heard from Capox Dude? I know he was seeing his liver surgeon a few months ago and I was wondering how he is doing.

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited May 2020 #2
    Good question....

He hasn't been on the forum since March 21st, so over a month. 

You could send him a private message via his profile page. 

Tru

• grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    edited May 2020 #3
    Checking back in after years of lurking

Hello Fellow Fighters.  Just wanted to update you on being NED for  many many years.  I was diagnosed Stage IIIC Oct. 2006 during emergency surgery for bowel obstruction.  Removed 12" of colon followed by 12 rounds of Folfox .  Not fun but I am still here.  A new normal but happy to be alive.   Thats almost 14 years, I was only given a 50%chance of surviving 1 year.  Just wanted to encourage you all.  I was active for quite awhile and still remember alot of my dear old timers.  Hope to check in more often and hope this encourages you.  Love you all and thank God for my life.

Ooops didnt know how to start a new thread.  help

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited May 2020 #4

Checking back in after years of lurking

Hello Fellow Fighters.  Just wanted to update you on being NED for  many many years.  I was diagnosed Stage IIIC Oct. 2006 during emergency surgery for bowel obstruction.  Removed 12" of colon followed by 12 rounds of Folfox .  Not fun but I am still here.  A new normal but happy to be alive.   Thats almost 14 years, I was only given a 50%chance of surviving 1 year.  Just wanted to encourage you all.  I was active for quite awhile and still remember alot of my dear old timers.  Hope to check in more often and hope this encourages you.  Love you all and thank God for my life.

Ooops didnt know how to start a new thread.  help

Welcome back

Here is the LINK to the home page. 

Tru