I've tested Positive for Covid-19 - UPDATED

2»

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    edited March 2020 #22
    Update

I'm so sorry to hear of your husband being in the hospital, but glad that the antibiotics are working.  Wishing him a speedy recovery so that he can return to you.  Hoping that your daughter gets better soon as well.

Glad to hear that you have minimal symptoms and that you are doing relatively fine.

Thank you for the update.  We have been concerned for you and your family.  May your whole family have a speedy recovery.

Kim

• Joan M
    Joan M Member Posts: 409 Member
    edited April 2020 #23
    Glad to hear you're doing well in spite of covid-19!

Sounds like you were really lucky to have a mild version of this awful virus.  I've been staying home and afraid to see my grandkids and other family members outside of household.  

I just finished 3 weeks of radiaion and am supposed to start back on chemo next week.  I have had a slight cough and runny nose, thought it was allergies, but my husband is also coughing and he doesn't have any allergies. 

I'm going to ask my doctor about testing before starting on the chemo. 

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    edited April 2020 #24
    Joan M said:

Glad to hear you're doing well in spite of covid-19!

Sounds like you were really lucky to have a mild version of this awful virus.  I've been staying home and afraid to see my grandkids and other family members outside of household.  

I just finished 3 weeks of radiaion and am supposed to start back on chemo next week.  I have had a slight cough and runny nose, thought it was allergies, but my husband is also coughing and he doesn't have any allergies. 

I'm going to ask my doctor about testing before starting on the chemo. 

Good luck

I'll be thinking of you and hubby and hoping it is just seasonal allergies or the common cold. 

Keep us updated. 

Tru