Happy Birthday, Sestra17

Trubrit
Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
edited December 2019 in Colorectal Cancer #1

image      May your day be filled with as much joy as you can fit into it.     TRU

Comments

• Kazenmax
    Kazenmax Member Posts: 463 Member
    Happy happy

Birthday! Enjoy your day!

k

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    Happy Birthday!

Hope your special day is filled with love and peace and joy! 

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    PARTY...

I hope you have a great day.

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Birthday

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday.

Kim

• Melanie67
    Melanie67 Member Posts: 24
    Happy belated birthday!

Happy belated birthday!

• Sestra17
    Sestra17 Member Posts: 68 Member
    Birthday Wishes

Oh Wow! Thank you friends for the Birthday Wishes. So very kind of you all. It was a great birthday weekend. Shopping and lunch with my hubby. Next day breakfast and Packer game with my family. I feel so lucky. Two years ago. I was recovering from radiation and surgery, and continuing chemo for stage 3 cancer. This past year I saw my niece graduate high school and start college.This year I logged many hours volunteering at a Donkey Rescue. This year I shared many happy times with family and friends. This year I accomplished many things on horseback I thought were lost forever. Sent this and a message to my FB to get the health screenings done. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you alll!!!

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Sestra17 said:

Birthday Wishes

Oh Wow! Thank you friends for the Birthday Wishes. So very kind of you all. It was a great birthday weekend. Shopping and lunch with my hubby. Next day breakfast and Packer game with my family. I feel so lucky. Two years ago. I was recovering from radiation and surgery, and continuing chemo for stage 3 cancer. This past year I saw my niece graduate high school and start college.This year I logged many hours volunteering at a Donkey Rescue. This year I shared many happy times with family and friends. This year I accomplished many things on horseback I thought were lost forever. Sent this and a message to my FB to get the health screenings done. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you alll!!!

A Donkey Rescue?

I've never heard of it, but that is amazing that you have accomplished all that.  If you get a moment, please explain to me what a donkey rescue is.  I'm assuming it's like a dog/cat rescue.  Sounds like you had an amazing birthday, and that's wonderful to hear.

Kim

• Sestra17
    Sestra17 Member Posts: 68 Member

A Donkey Rescue?

I've never heard of it, but that is amazing that you have accomplished all that.  If you get a moment, please explain to me what a donkey rescue is.  I'm assuming it's like a dog/cat rescue.  Sounds like you had an amazing birthday, and that's wonderful to hear.

Kim

Hi and thanks for your kind

Hi and thanks for your kind words. Yes Donkey rescue is similar to other animal rescues. We get donkeys from all over the midwest. Most areowner surrenders( they realize they can't provide the care) but some are abuse/hoarding situations. We volunteers help with cleaning stalls, grooming, vet and farrier appointments, and general farm upkeep. And I swear, getting swarmed by a bunch of donkeys all wanting your attention will fill your heart with love!