Remembering our forum friends, who have passed

Trubrit
Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member

This Memorial Day, I would like to remember BRHmichigan - Beth, who lost her life to this dreadful disease on November 30th.  I read many of her posts, yesterday, and remember her for her strenght and fight. Her friendlness. Her desire to live. 

As always, there are forum members who pass away and we are not notified by their loved ones. They just don't come around any more, and we are left wondering. 

-------------------------- 

Unfortunately, I was lax in writing down the name of our friend and caregiver, who lost her husband to Cancer, and while I looked back over the posts of the past year, fear it was part of the several months that were lost when CSN crashed the site. 

I humble and sincerely apologize to our friend.  And, if anyone remembers her name, please post. 

Comments

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    RIP

RIP.  It is a great time to meditate on mortality.

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    So sad. Oh how I wish we

So sad. Oh how I wish we could all win this fight. I didn;t realize she'd passed. I wonder if it was when I took a break from the forum. I like to think that if people aren't on here anymore it's because they beat it and are living their lives.

Jan

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    edited May 2019 #4

It's sad to look back to see the people we lost the last year.  When you've been on the board as long as I've been - you remember a lot of people unfortunately.  They are not suffering now and finally at peace and that's the only comfort I'm able to draw from it.  Thanks for posting this.

Kim

• ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    edited May 2019 #5
    Me too Kim

Yes it is sad but those that we have lost were well and truly worth knowing and I try to remember them all.Ron.

• airborne72
    airborne72 Member Posts: 296 Member
    Thanks Tru (Sue) for posting

Thanks Tru (Sue) for posting this appropriate message.  As you recall, I had a special kinship with Beth and was corresponding with her via private messages trying to encourage her.  Even until a few weeks before her passing I had no idea that her health was failing so quickly because she remained so strong, optimistic and pragmatic in each response.  She loved her family greatly and cared more about their welfare than her own suffering - a heavenly maternal instinct for sure!

Jim

• Worriedchild
    Worriedchild Member Posts: 56
    Beth

i was just recalling Beth few days back very sad to know about her

:(