Just read this news

Comments

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    Cool

Cool.  There is always something new right around the corner.

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,427 Member
    Any Updates On It?

I started looking to see if I can find any further information/trials.  They need to hurry up :)

• BGNor
    BGNor Member Posts: 32 Member
    Thanks. Interesting reading

Thanks. Interesting reading for me at least. Have KRAS mutated Mets from adenocarsinoma on both lungs.

Rgds, Bjorn

• Joan M
    Joan M Member Posts: 409 Member
    My Lung tumors are the only ones left

I also hve the KRAS mutation.  My colon tumor was removed and the liver tumors ablated and had Y90 to get rid of them.  Had cryoablation on one lung tumor but they won't do anything except for the remaining lung tumors.

Thanks for posting!

• myAZmountain
    myAZmountain Member Posts: 417 Member
    Joan M said:

My Lung tumors are the only ones left

I also hve the KRAS mutation.  My colon tumor was removed and the liver tumors ablated and had Y90 to get rid of them.  Had cryoablation on one lung tumor but they won't do anything except for the remaining lung tumors.

Thanks for posting!

Cryoablation

Is this the same as proton therapy?  I, too have KRAS and remaining met is in lung, was wondering what the criteria is for being a candidate. Am meeting with lung surgeon again tomorrow--if CT shows no new growth anywhere he is open to doing lobectomy--am intrigued by your treatment!

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    I don't think it will help us

I don't think it will help us with mets because our mets are still colon cancer.

Jan