Good news

namedropper
namedropper Member Posts: 102 Member

Hi, I reached my 5 years  clear for my MMMt Uterine cancer but the horrible breast cancer has spread again to the lining of the stomach and I have a clot in my arm..   I am a fighter so I will deal with it.   I wish everyone a great Holiday for either Easter or Passover.   I will check in again soon after my next Dr appt.   

Comments

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,352 Member
    so bittersweet, namedropper. 

so bittersweet, namedropper.  great to hear 5 years clear of MMMT and sad to hear all you are going through now.  We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• evolo58
    evolo58 Member Posts: 293 Member
    Hope that

any further treatments beat this nasty C beast.

• janaes
    janaes Member Posts: 799 Member
    Thanks for sharing. I had

Thanks for sharing. I had MMMt also. I remember you i wish you the best with breast cancer.

• BluebirdOne
    BluebirdOne Member Posts: 654 Member
    The road to recovery is not always a straight one...

Five years forward NED, breast cancer backward.  We are here for you and want to support you through this bittersweet time. Good luck and keep us informed. Blood clots are scary.

xxoo

Denise 

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    Congrats on your 5 years NED

Congrats on your 5 years NED from mmmt. What a major milestone. I hope the treatment for your breast cancer mets gets you back to the dance again. So sorry you are having to deal with this again. Please come back and let us know what comes next for you. We are here for you namedropper.

Love and Hugs,

Cindi