Partial Colostomy

Hi. Been wondering why i haven't visited the page for quite sometime. We'll guess what local recurrence is back. They found new tumor or mas in my rectum. And walla i am at the hospital right now.

I had my surgery last april 8 and i am still at the hospital recovering. I have difficult coping up with the bag. I don't know what normal is anymore. But still God is good. I was cared recurrence happened in my liver, lungs and etc.  

I had to make sure if this surgery will only be the only and last solution.

To my new found friend #pleaseletitrain thank u for kindness and support

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Hello

It is good to hear from you, but sad to hear of your recurrance and surgery.  I hope that you are able to get out of the hospital sometimes real soon. Those beds are not good places to rest and recuperate. 

Tru

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    edited April 2019 #3
    Sorry

Sorry to hear of your recurrence.  Hoping that this surgery was a complete success and that you have a speedy recovery.  Wishing you well and thank you for the update.  Try to let us know how you are doing in the next couple weeks.

Kim

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    I'm sorry for your update.

I'm sorry for your update. What is a partial colostomy? 

Jan

• sylvia_mae
    sylvia_mae Member Posts: 37
    Trubrit said:

Hello

It is good to hear from you, but sad to hear of your recurrance and surgery.  I hope that you are able to get out of the hospital sometimes real soon. Those beds are not good places to rest and recuperate. 

Tru

Pain is everywhere and i had

Pain is everywhere and i had difficult sleeping

• sylvia_mae
    JanJan63 said:

I'm sorry for your update.

I'm sorry for your update. What is a partial colostomy? 

Jan

They haven't totally remove

They haven't totally remove my rectum. 

• sylvia_mae

Sorry

Sorry to hear of your recurrence.  Hoping that this surgery was a complete success and that you have a speedy recovery.  Wishing you well and thank you for the update.  Try to let us know how you are doing in the next couple weeks.

Kim

Thanks kim. I will

Thanks kim. I will

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member

They haven't totally remove

They haven't totally remove my rectum. 

I have an illeostomy. is tht

I have an illeostomy. is tht the same thing? Sorry, I'm curious. It seems like every time I think I have thois colon cancer and treatments thing mostly figured out I learn something new.

Jan