Successful Partial Nephrectomy u

Sunono
Sunono Member Posts: 26

I had a successful partial nephrotomy on March 21, 2019 and I am recovering well. Thanks be to God for His mercies. The pathology report says  t1b, clear cell carcinoma, Fuhrman Grade II.  I’m grateful!

Comments

• daisybud
    daisybud Member Posts: 541 Member
    So glad surgery went well

And you are recovering well. Don't push it and give your body time to heal.  

Sending prayers and good wishes for a fast recovery.

• Sunono
    daisybud said:

Thanks! I’m not gonna push it

Thanks! I’m not gonna push it hard. I have enough sick leave to burn before I return to work!

• Mighty Frog
    Mighty Frog Member Posts: 152 Member
    Wishing you speedy recovery & rest well...

Great! Wishing you a speedy recovery and make sure ample of rest.... 

• LanceHeal
    LanceHeal Member Posts: 57
    Congratulations!

Thanking god for another successful one. you give me hope. Take care of yourself post op :)

• eug91
    eug91 Member Posts: 471 Member
    NICE JOB!

Well done, Chief! You'll be healed up before you know it. 

• thingone
    thingone Member Posts: 41 Member
    Congratulation! Thank you for sharing.

Congratulation! Thank you for sharing, which is helpful to me as I am expecting a robatic-assited partial nephrotomy in near future.  Best wishes on your post-surgery recovery.

• Max57
    Max57 Member Posts: 177 Member
    I had the same 4 years ago

Congratulations!

What was the size of the of it ? Mine was 2.5 cm 

• Dominick0711
    Dominick0711 Member Posts: 99 Member
    God Bless!  Walk Walk Walk..

God Bless!  Walk Walk Walk...What Eug said is so right, hard to believe it but you will heal quicker then you can believe.  I am glad you returned to share the outcome and wish you a cancer free future and a quick recovery!

• Retcenturion
    Retcenturion Member Posts: 240 Member
    Good news!

Good to hear! The report sounds good. Have a quick recovery and listen to your body. Keep us posted and maybe you can help the next person who comes here looking for help. Sending positive thoughts for you and your loved ones.

• Deanie0916
    Deanie0916 Member Posts: 614 Member
    Chief good news!

Take it easy but walk as much as you can, it will help. Hope to hear continual good news from you!

• Sunono
    daisybud said:

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!

• Sunono
    eug91 said:

NICE JOB!

Well done, Chief! You'll be healed up before you know it. 

Thanks a lot! Recovering fine

Thanks a lot! Recovering fine. Post op appointment is Tuesday 9th April. 

• Sunono
    thingone said:

Congratulation! Thank you for sharing.

Congratulation! Thank you for sharing, which is helpful to me as I am expecting a robatic-assited partial nephrotomy in near future.  Best wishes on your post-surgery recovery.

Thanks! Two weeks In to

Thanks! Two weeks In to recovering and it gets better every day!

• Sunono

God Bless!  Walk Walk Walk..

God Bless!  Walk Walk Walk...What Eug said is so right, hard to believe it but you will heal quicker then you can believe.  I am glad you returned to share the outcome and wish you a cancer free future and a quick recovery!

Thanks! I am recovering fine.

Thanks! I am recovering fine. It gets better every day! I’m very positive. My post op appointment is April 9, 2019! 

• Sunono

Good news!

Good to hear! The report sounds good. Have a quick recovery and listen to your body. Keep us posted and maybe you can help the next person who comes here looking for help. Sending positive thoughts for you and your loved ones.

Thanks a lot buddy!  I am

Thanks a lot buddy!  I am very positive for a longtime of NED!

• Sunono

Chief good news!

Take it easy but walk as much as you can, it will help. Hope to hear continual good news from you!

Thanks! Believe it I have

Thanks! Believe it I have been walking every day. It gets tiresome but  i feel better the following day!

• Sunono said:

Thanks! Believe it I have

Thanks! Believe it I have been walking every day. It gets tiresome but  i feel better the following day!

You will be glad you walked. 

You will be glad you walked.  I think one reason I recovered so quickly is that I doubled the recommended walking regimen.  For me it was easy.  I lived 1.5 miles from the beach.  I walked back and forth to the beach twice per day.  A lot of nice sights to see on the beach in the middle of July.  Are you a police or fire chief or neither?

• en8236
    en8236 Member Posts: 30 Member
    Great!!!

The worst is gone. Hope you have a smooth path ahead.

• Sunono

You will be glad you walked. 

You will be glad you walked.  I think one reason I recovered so quickly is that I doubled the recommended walking regimen.  For me it was easy.  I lived 1.5 miles from the beach.  I walked back and forth to the beach twice per day.  A lot of nice sights to see on the beach in the middle of July.  Are you a police or fire chief or neither?

I am feeling much better, but

I am feeling much better, but not yet 100%. Say I’m about 80%. Thanks!

• Sunono
    en8236 said:

Great!!!

The worst is gone. Hope you have a smooth path ahead.

Thank! I’m taking it easy!

Thank! I’m taking it easy!