Ostomy bag covers

JanJan63
JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member

Has anyone made their own? I'm going to try it. I got a pattern off of the internet and I'll see if it works or is not worth it.

If anyone has any tips for making these I'd really appreciate it! Maybe I'm better off just buying a few that are premade, I'll see.

Thanks!

Jan

Comments

• Pamcakes
    Pamcakes Member Posts: 112 Member
    Richard just got his ostomy

Richard just got his ostomy and I am so happy with how positive and the fun he is having. Making the beat out of the situation. Just a couple days after he was discharged he was already picking out a few. A couple just

solid but a few that gave us a few chuckles! I don’t thonk I would be able to make these as I have no talent in sewing or crafting, but would love to see home made ones if you make one!! 

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    Pamcakes said:

Richard just got his ostomy

Richard just got his ostomy and I am so happy with how positive and the fun he is having. Making the beat out of the situation. Just a couple days after he was discharged he was already picking out a few. A couple just

solid but a few that gave us a few chuckles! I don’t thonk I would be able to make these as I have no talent in sewing or crafting, but would love to see home made ones if you make one!! 

I've had mine for 5 years and

I've had mine for 5 years and never had a cover. I haven't used my sewing machine in forever but I used to make clothes for my daughter when she was really little. I think the trip we're taking in a few weeks has made me think about it.

I'd love to show pictures of some on here but I have no idea how to post pictures.

Jan