pain and burning sansation

dimon1
dimon1 Member Posts: 8

I am on my 5th week of recovery from robotic partial neph. Did anybody had burning sensation under shoulder blade on the site of surgery?

Comments

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    One of the

---free  perks of being nephed. Everyone of us had these or other aches and pains from the initiation. Follow up with your doctor if concerned.

icemantoo

• dimon1
    dimon1 Member Posts: 8
    icemantoo said:

One of the

---free  perks of being nephed. Everyone of us had these or other aches and pains from the initiation. Follow up with your doctor if concerned.

icemantoo

thanks

i appretiate your responce.

it concerned. but if everybody had this i will not bother my doctor so far.

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    Dimon

I also read another post of yours that you stopped feeling better each day. If that is the case see your Doctor, While we all get these or other pains each day should get a little bettaer with maybe a bad day in between.

icemantoo

• stub1969
    stub1969 Member Posts: 966 Member
    Pain

I had pain in my shoulder(s) the first...possibly lasting into the second week after surgery.  I learned (from this board) that the pain was from the gas they pumped into me during surgery.  It doesn't sound right that you are still having these pains 5 weeks post-op.  I'd like to echo what Iceman is saying--you may want to check in with your doctor.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Stub