Anyone Hear From CritterMama Since the Outage?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has heard from CritterMama since the outage? 

I want Lori (CritterMama) to know we are still thinking of her and wishing her the best in her treatment.

If you see this, Lori, please let us know how you are doing.

Take Care.......prayers and hugs are being sent your way.

---Debbie

Comments

• Evarista
    Evarista Member Posts: 336 Member
    Lori upate

She posted on the 29th over on the LLS Community Groups. You can find her over there in the CAR-T group under the same user name as the one she had here.

I've let her know that this site crashed, in case she was unaware.

• DJS628
    DJS628 Member Posts: 77
    Evarista said:

Lori upate

She posted on the 29th over on the LLS Community Groups. You can find her over there in the CAR-T group under the same user name as the one she had here.

I've let her know that this site crashed, in case she was unaware.

Thanks, Evarista

There is an actual CAR-T group on the LLS site?  I need to check it out.  Thanks!

---Debbie

• Evarista
    DJS628 said:

Thanks, Evarista

There is an actual CAR-T group on the LLS site?  I need to check it out.  Thanks!

---Debbie

Yes!

They are called "Community Groups".  Once you get signed in, the Public groups are in alphbetical order.  There's CAR-T and a separate DLBCL, etc.  https://communityview.lls.org/sign_in

• yesyes2
    yesyes2 Member Posts: 591
    LLS

I joined LLS prior to this group back in 2008.  There was little activity on rare lymphomas so never found much for me.  However over the years I would journy back to check out the site and see what was happening with old on line friends.  The forum has changed a lot over the years and much more difficult to move about on it.  Now I have forgotten my password so havn't gone out there for over a year.  Are they the group that you need doctor approval to join  Wish I could come up with my password as I think they also might cover my blood cancer now.

• Evarista
    yesyes2 said:

LLS

I joined LLS prior to this group back in 2008.  There was little activity on rare lymphomas so never found much for me.  However over the years I would journy back to check out the site and see what was happening with old on line friends.  The forum has changed a lot over the years and much more difficult to move about on it.  Now I have forgotten my password so havn't gone out there for over a year.  Are they the group that you need doctor approval to join  Wish I could come up with my password as I think they also might cover my blood cancer now.

Joining LLS

No need for a doctor to join last year.  Note that they do have a "private message" function but no email alerting to let you know if you gotten a reply (a least for me).  Lori replied last night and will post when she can.

• Evarista
    Message from Lori

She said it was OK for me to share her news over here. She's definitely having a rough go of it, so here's sending massive positive thoughts that this therapy works for her:

"The cells are back and just prepping my body to receive them. The disease is trying hard to suffocate my neck. Also pressing nerves causing lots of jaw and eye pain. Drs are fighting to keep those nodes down. I'm on a nerve blocker. I start chemo tomorrow, Wed, Thurs, and Fri. I got my PICC line today. Admitted to hospital Sun. Cell infusion on Mon."

• dewdrs
    dewdrs Member Posts: 5
    Evarista,

Evarista,

Thanks for sharing Lori's update. Sounds like she is fighting hard. Here's massive positive vibes from my wife and I!  Lori we hope this treatment works for you.

Best wishes,

dewdrs

• DJS628
    DJS628 Member Posts: 77
    Thanks!

Evarista,

Thank you for up-dating us on Lori.  Hard to hear about her having so many difficulties.  Will certainly keep her in my prayers that this treatment works.

Also, thank you about the information on LLS.  I went over there yesterday and couldn't find the community groups.  Will check it out again tonight.

Have a good evening,

Debbie

• lindary
    lindary Member Posts: 711 Member
    edited February 2019 #10
    Lori

It's been a while since I have been on here and to see this update about Lori. Seeing as the updates was about 3 weels ago I pray all went well for her.