Lost discussions

2»

Comments

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    My profile picture of the

My profile picture of the sock doll LouAnn had sent me the day before she died is gone! I put my high school graduation picture in its place until I find my LouAnn picture again. That picture was taken 50 years ago. It seems like only yesterday I was 17! But you know, even knowing what I would have to go through to get to this point, I would do it all over again!

Love you all!

Eldri

• derMaus
    derMaus Member Posts: 558 Member

My profile picture of the

My profile picture of the sock doll LouAnn had sent me the day before she died is gone! I put my high school graduation picture in its place until I find my LouAnn picture again. That picture was taken 50 years ago. It seems like only yesterday I was 17! But you know, even knowing what I would have to go through to get to this point, I would do it all over again!

Love you all!

Eldri

Eldri, you were a looker then

Eldri, you were a looker then and a looker now! I loved the picture before the sock monkey, but know it had special significance to you so always enjoyed it from the perspective.

• janaes
    janaes Member Posts: 799 Member
    Yea great picture. I hope you

Yea great picture. I hope you find your other picture

• CheeseQueen57
    CheeseQueen57 Member Posts: 933 Member
    Picture

Chose to replace my pic with the nature of my handle- my reign as the 1976 Pinconning Michigan Cheese Queen!  

• cmb
    cmb Member Posts: 1,001 Member
    Photos

I was going to post my high school graduation photo in solidarity with Eldri's great pic since we were both rocking the long, straight hair in style at the time, but CheeseQueen's photo has won the mic drop. The Queen rules!

• BluebirdOne
    BluebirdOne Member Posts: 654 Member

Picture

Chose to replace my pic with the nature of my handle- my reign as the 1976 Pinconning Michigan Cheese Queen!  

Cheese, You made my day.

I love it!

• Harmony09
    Harmony09 Member Posts: 79
    edited February 2019 #28
    cmb said:

Photos

I was going to post my high school graduation photo in solidarity with Eldri's great pic since we were both rocking the long, straight hair in style at the time, but CheeseQueen's photo has won the mic drop. The Queen rules!

Bwaaahaaaa!

Cheese! You made me giggle too, and CMB, I busted out laughing!

Thank you both ;)