Medical Board question

Hi, does anyone know anything about reporting doctors?

I know to report a doctor you report him or her to your states medical board, and you can also report them to the better business bureau; but is there anyone else that can hold doctors accountable? Is there no national oversight? I want to report negligence and malpractice, and hopefully I can sue but I don't have a lawyer yet and regardless of a possible lawsuit I want the doctor/ doctors held accountable and the right people and or authority needs to know some very horrible mistreatment I have suffered at the hands of my so-called "caregivers".

Thanks for reading.