What happened?

foxhd
foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

first, Abuni, and , Amy, you have all my karma. Unbelievable. FLY.

I've done great for a long time. But my cancer continues. Extensive growth, pain, brain tumors, vision, fatique, and comprehension limit everything. My only real goal is to be as pain free and independent as possible from this point on. My body won't quit yet so I push on. Brain dead or not.

Love you guys.

Comments

• JoeyZ
    JoeyZ Member Posts: 210 Member
    Glad to hear from you but

Glad to hear from you but sorry for what's happening. Hang tough, my favorite warrior. You have been a great example and teacher to us all.

May you be filled with the peace that passes all understanding as you go forward on your journey. We love you, too.

• todd121
    todd121 Member Posts: 1,448 Member
    Attitude

Throughout my years on CSN, your attitude has been such an inspiration to me. You're an embodiment of my favorite quote about attitude by Victor Frankl, "Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way."

I just want to say thank you. You've let me know what is possible in dealing with this damned disease and that has given me hope.

So glad to see you posting and reading!

Wishing you well,

Todd

• donna_lee
    donna_lee Member Posts: 1,041 Member
    You're not brain dead....

because you can still compose a darn good note.  So it takes an effort, but we appreciate hearing from you.

Watch for a mialing from me.

Love ya,

donna_lee

• LeeAllen
    LeeAllen Member Posts: 40
    When I joined this forum on

When I joined this forum on behalf of my father a month and a half ago, It took me all of a day to discover who the wise alpha dog of this forum is -- It's foxhd!

I private messaged you that day, and would soon find out via your public messages here that you are experiencing a tough time but let me tell you, I was able to find a wealth of information from you in the forum's search function and I am very thankful for that and thankful for you, fox. 

• BoondockSaint
    BoondockSaint Member Posts: 242 Member
    Jab, jab........uppercut.

Jab, jab........uppercut. Keep fighting buddy!!

• Srashedb
    Srashedb Member Posts: 482 Member
    Hardly brain dead

Fox, my friend, I know that you are in the fight of your life and seeking pain freedom is your journey; your post clearly does not come across as impacting your brain.

glad to hear from you 

((((((MEGADOSES OF KARMA))))))

Sarah

• randyradiohill
    randyradiohill Member Posts: 68 Member
    edited August 2018 #8
    Amazing

Fox, you are amazing.  You are the toughest guy I have ever seen.  Keep fighting!!

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    Hearing from YOU now, foxy

Hearing from YOU now, foxy just made my day!!

Are you writing us or your wife?

Know how much we love and care. 

We're on this journey along side you. 

ALL THE WAY!!

LUVULUVULUVULUVULUVULUVULUVULUVULUVULUVUuuuu!!!

Many hugs and best to you and your wife!

Jan

• Wehavenotimeatall
    Wehavenotimeatall Member Posts: 488 Member
    Great to hear from you

Love  and strength from an fan from across the pond

No doubt the wife and the dog are fussing over you

best regards to them

the old friends above have summarisEd everything but I was especially touched by Todd’s message.. summed it very well

Keep foxing

with love and immense immense gratitude 

Annie

• gregslovey
    gregslovey Member Posts: 33
    Peace

You have been an incredible voice for those who need it.  Thank you for that from PA.

This is the hard road now, I wish peace to you during this part of the journey.

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Hardly braindead. You're one

Hardly braindead. You're one of the greatest voices of sanity and reason on this forum. Thank you for that!

• Cinnamongirl
    Cinnamongirl Member Posts: 199 Member
    Good to see

So glad to see your post! The strength you continue to show all of us coupled with your never ending advice and encouragement amazes me! When I was first diagnosed I thought I was dying and you quickly set me straight! 

Just wanted to say I love ya and appreciate you so very much!

Cin

• Skagway Jack
    Skagway Jack Member Posts: 224 Member
    "Fox Strong"

Fox, Your strength and endurance is impressive.  Keep on keeping on!  I hope you find some breaks from your pain.  Thanks for keeping us in the loop. 

You're the man,   Jack

• ImNotDeadYet
    ImNotDeadYet Member Posts: 244
    Glad you're still with us and

Glad you're still with us and fighting, Fox. You continue to inspire me every time you post something. Thank you for all you do for us here! I wish you strength and comfort as you continue your fight.

Gary

• DMike
    DMike Member Posts: 259
    Hi Fox, Thinking about you

Hi Fox, Thinking about you and hoping you're pain free and independent as long as you wish. Peace.

David

• marosa
    marosa Member Posts: 334 Member
    How I look forward to see your posts!

Lee Allen's comment brings a smile to my face when she calls you the "Alpha dog" of this forum, you sure are!  Not one day goes by without me thinking of you and wishing you peace and confort.  Sending you loving thoughts and feeling my heart warm with the inmense gratitute I have for you. Dear Foxy, sometimes we need more than words can say...  Love you

• Steph85
    Steph85 Member Posts: 166 Member
    I want to say thank you for

I want to say thank you for all the advice you've given me in the begining of my journey. You are so loved on here. Your an inspiration. Strong as hell to! Keep fighting the fight and kniw we are on here rooting for you. Take care of yourself and know I'm sending love and all the karma your way ! 

Stephanie

• Bellafelice
    Bellafelice Member Posts: 57 Member
    You are the BEST

Fox, you were the first person to help me on here. I cant begin to tell you how much your help meant to me. It is pretty obvious how much you helped so many other people here, and how loved you are. What your brain has forgotten, many people never knew to begin with.

All fo your good Karma coming back to comfort you at this time. Big healing hugs 

• angec
    angec Member Posts: 924 Member
    My Foxy! Did you say brain

My Foxy! Did you say brain dead? If that is what you call it then I will take it! So glad to see you posting and fighting. I still feel that something will turn around. You are the toughest Harley rider, guitar player, pizza eating, beer drinking person I know and love! All the good karma going out to you. Don't let your body quit, continue giving it the fight you got! We are here praying for you. Love you much my friend. Angec

• Allochka
    Allochka Member Posts: 1,060 Member
    You are a Man, Fox

You are a Man, Fox