Anel Cancer

Brendaklein
Brendaklein Member Posts: 123 Member

I've been through all the test. I start chemo (pills) and radiation on July 2 2018. Feeling scared. 

Bills are coming in now. I will focus on getting better. The next 6 weeks will be tough. I visit this 

site almost everyday. The advice means a lot to me. Thank you. 

I will update as I go along this journey.

Comments

• Nana442
    Nana442 Member Posts: 30
    Hang in there

Hang in there Brendaklein it is scary but trust in your team and God once you get treatment started you begin to kick cancers a**!  Listen to your team of doctors they will get you through this!  Praying for you.

• Brendaklein
    Nana442 said:

Hang in there

Hang in there Brendaklein it is scary but trust in your team and God once you get treatment started you begin to kick cancers a**!  Listen to your team of doctors they will get you through this!  Praying for you.

Thank you Nana442

Thank you Nana442, I believe in prayer. I like my Doctors, and Yes, I'm ready to kick some cancer a**!

Any advice on diet, or anything, please let me know.

• Nana442
    Nana442 Member Posts: 30

Thank you Nana442

Thank you Nana442, I believe in prayer. I like my Doctors, and Yes, I'm ready to kick some cancer a**!

Any advice on diet, or anything, please let me know.

Diet

The first few weeks I lived on bone broth, protein drinks, God Bless our friends who brought food!  My full time job was eating.  I ate what ever I was hungry for.  I tried to walk 30 minutes a day until I just couldn't because of the radiation treatments, my skin was just too irritated also I wore boxer shorts or none, liked them so much I still do!

• Brendaklein
    Nana442 said:

Diet

The first few weeks I lived on bone broth, protein drinks, God Bless our friends who brought food!  My full time job was eating.  I ate what ever I was hungry for.  I tried to walk 30 minutes a day until I just couldn't because of the radiation treatments, my skin was just too irritated also I wore boxer shorts or none, liked them so much I still do!

Thank you Nana442

Thank you, I am trying to put on a little more weight now as i weight 120 pounds. I have a sensitive stomach. I have two 

different kind of anti-nausea meds for when the time comes. I want to be as prepared as I can.