Other helpful forum websites you use?

Butt
Butt Member Posts: 352 Member

Preferebly quite active forum websites. Butt.

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Websites

It depends on what you are looking for.  If you want active on a certain cancer than this is the only site you need as they have specific discussion boards to almost every form.  What exactly are you looking for on another webiste?  Be careful by searching the web as a lot of things on the net are not accurate.  Can you be more specific?

Kim

• Butt
    Butt Member Posts: 352 Member
    I more look for people

I more look for people experiences and treatment plans for colon cancer. Butt.

• JanJan63
    JanJan63 Member Posts: 2,478 Member
    This is the only cancer forum

This is the only cancer forum I go on. I haven't found anything better and I don't really want to inundate myself with cancer stuff. The cancer is a small part of my life and stays that way most of the time. I come on here to try to be of some help but every time we get a new member I cringe while welcomg them. I'm glad this is available for people but I'd really like to see no new members because that means it's another person starting on this path. Anyway, I have enough of cancer so I don't want to see any more than I have to. I'll stick to the horse forums I go on.

Jan

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    JanJan63 said:

This is the only cancer forum

This is the only cancer forum I go on. I haven't found anything better and I don't really want to inundate myself with cancer stuff. The cancer is a small part of my life and stays that way most of the time. I come on here to try to be of some help but every time we get a new member I cringe while welcomg them. I'm glad this is available for people but I'd really like to see no new members because that means it's another person starting on this path. Anyway, I have enough of cancer so I don't want to see any more than I have to. I'll stick to the horse forums I go on.

Jan

Great Point Jan

My promise to God was the day when being diagnosed that I'd be able to help people and this is the board that found me.  I've been on others but this was the one that spoke out to me to try to help and like you, I'm trying to help people that are new and have questions.  I'm not sure if there is a better support group than this as my experience always led me back here.

Kim