Woo hoo

Cinnamongirl
Cinnamongirl Member Posts: 199 Member

So I finally heard back from my surgeon and praise the Lord...there is no second Tumor! My scans were reviewed by 3 urologist and 3 radiologist and it was a mistake by the original radiologist. 

So I still have the original "spot" 1.5 cm that hasn't moved or grown at all and the plan is still in place to burn that sucker out only now it will be with a different interventional radiologist in Seattle.

God is good my friends and prayer is strong!

Thank you all for all your continuous support for me. Especially when I'm losing It! I love you all.

Cin

Comments

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member
    edited April 2018 #2
    Karma works

Cin,

That Karma I sent seems to be working. In a few days you should be able to catch and throw fish at Pike Street Market. Been there, done that.

icemantoo

• Steve.Adam
    Steve.Adam Member Posts: 463 Member
    Very happy to hear that

Hi Cin,

It would have been just a bit too much, I think. All the best for your procedure when you have it.

Steve.

• Canadian Sandy
    Canadian Sandy Member Posts: 783 Member
    Good news! 

Good news! 

• Mighty Frog
    Mighty Frog Member Posts: 152 Member
    Alright!

Wow!...... What arelief..... But from what i know and read that burning it or known as Radiofrequency ablation are not very effective. But again, discuss with you doctors and see which you are more comfortable with. 

All the best to you!!! Be Strong

• Tapman63
    Tapman63 Member Posts: 137 Member
    Great News!

Now have a fun weekend!

Jim

• Steph85
    Steph85 Member Posts: 166 Member
    Yay!

I'm soooo happy to hear that! Try and enjoy your weekend!

Stephanie

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Very hapy to hear that. You

Very hapy to hear that. You must be so relieved. Do something fun this weeked!

• jazzgirl
    jazzgirl Member Posts: 240 Member
    Hi Cinnamon -

Every once in a while a mistake turns out to be a good thing...  Glad they caught it sooner rather than later.  We continue to surround and support you, even when you're losing it!  Take care -

• daisybud
    daisybud Member Posts: 541 Member
    Good news

Good luck with burning the sucker out! 

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    I'm so Happy for you Cin

I'm so Happy for you Cin

Enjoy the good news

• Angiebby75
    Angiebby75 Member Posts: 208 Member
    Thats is a blessing great

Thats is a blessing great news. 

• Gtngbtr58 @aol.com
    Gtngbtr58 @aol.com Member Posts: 206 Member
    Sooooo

Thrilled for you!!!  Hope you are breathing easier.  Praise the Lord is right.  Have a great evening.  

• JoeyZ
    JoeyZ Member Posts: 210 Member
    I am so happy to hear this

I am so happy to hear this good news. That first guy needs an earful from someone for making you suffer like that!!!

Good luck on getting rid of it. Hope it's smooth sailing from here on out!

• AnnissaP
    AnnissaP Member Posts: 632 Member
    Yesssss!! Congratulations!!!!

Yesssss!! Congratulations!!!!!

• Wehavenotimeatall
    Wehavenotimeatall Member Posts: 488 Member
    Sorry for the

pain you have been through.. you poor thing.. my heart hurts thinking of you 

but so pleased it turned out ok.. stupid people should triple check this things

Stary strong

Annie

• ImNotDeadYet
    ImNotDeadYet Member Posts: 244
    Outstanding news!

Very happy to read this. I'm sure it's a giant load off your mind.

• stub1969
    stub1969 Member Posts: 966 Member
    Roller-coaster

What was the admission fee for this roller-coaster??  Without a doubt the emotional ride of cancer is one of the toughest to battle.  I'm so happy you shared this news.  Let's hope the ride is a little easier with fewer loopty-loops going forward.

Good luck!

Stub

• Brock1969
    Brock1969 Member Posts: 80
    That's....

as we say in Rhode Island, a BIG TIME BOOM!!!!!

• Cinnamongirl
    Cinnamongirl Member Posts: 199 Member
    So I will be headed down to

So I will be headed down to Seattle on the 27th to meet with an Oncologist and a urologist.

My Urologist doesn't feel I need an Oncologist just yet but just be ause of all the red tape with insurance if and when I will have an established relationship. Plus it gives me a second opinion as well as I have to get my Ablation down there now.

I'm a little nervous but I faith it's gonna go good.

Love you all 

Cin

• icemantoo
    icemantoo Member Posts: 3,361 Member

So I will be headed down to

So I will be headed down to Seattle on the 27th to meet with an Oncologist and a urologist.

My Urologist doesn't feel I need an Oncologist just yet but just be ause of all the red tape with insurance if and when I will have an established relationship. Plus it gives me a second opinion as well as I have to get my Ablation down there now.

I'm a little nervous but I faith it's gonna go good.

Love you all 

Cin

Top of the Totem Pole

Cin,

Just checked and the Seattle Cancer Hospitals are in the top 10 for Cancer care in the nation. Both my brother and late father had sucessful surgery for Prostate Cancer there 15 or 20 years ago. Hopefully this will be the end of Kidney Cancer for you.

icemantoo