AnnissaP?, Jan4you?

foxhd
foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member

Where are they? They both disappeared from here a couple weeks ago. Especially after Anissa proudly posted her videos. She was here every day. Jan never missed the chance to share someones stress. It doesn't feel right.

Comments

• Cinnamongirl
    Cinnamongirl Member Posts: 199 Member
    Thoughts

I was thinking the same thing. It is spring break for some so maybe they are just on vacation?

Sure miss them..

Cin

• donna_lee
    donna_lee Member Posts: 1,041 Member
    Didja miss me too, Fox?

And yes, we were on Vaca.  We went to Cabo-Hot, hot, hot.  We're home now to the good ole' cool Oregon coast.  And my ankles have gone down in size.  You had to wear sandals poolside or the pavers burned the bottom of your feet, and beachside was just as bad  We took our son and family and enjoyed the time with them. I though of you when I saw the Senor's selling fake Harley shirts.

Glad to be home, and let's hope the others are on a holiday, also.

donna_lee

• ImNotDeadYet
    ImNotDeadYet Member Posts: 244
    donna_lee said:

Didja miss me too, Fox?

And yes, we were on Vaca.  We went to Cabo-Hot, hot, hot.  We're home now to the good ole' cool Oregon coast.  And my ankles have gone down in size.  You had to wear sandals poolside or the pavers burned the bottom of your feet, and beachside was just as bad  We took our son and family and enjoyed the time with them. I though of you when I saw the Senor's selling fake Harley shirts.

donna_lee

Sounds great!

Now THAT's the kind of "Cabo" story we like to hear! 

• lobbyist0724
    lobbyist0724 Member Posts: 515 Member
    It was March break for those

It was March break for those who have kids and then then easter holidays right after.  It is a good chance to take a little break from thinking about the rcc and spend some good time with the love ones. hope it is just that.

• rhominator
    rhominator Member Posts: 233 Member
    I just got back myself

I just returned from visiting family out of state. Four generations gathered together for Easter. It was wonderful.

• Glidergal365
    Glidergal365 Member Posts: 93
    donna_lee said:

Didja miss me too, Fox?

donna_lee

I love the OR Coast :)

Hi Donna_lee! I live in OR. The weekend before my surgery I went to Newport/Agate Beach to have a peaceful place in my mind :) 

• Trucker1
    Trucker1 Member Posts: 82
    They will be back!

Just a small spring break I'm sure! 

• BoondockSaint
    BoondockSaint Member Posts: 242 Member
    Anissa posted a new dance vid

Anissa posted a new dance vid on Instagram today. She looked like a million bucks. I bet Jan is well too. 

Check in ladies.....your forum fam misses you.

Pam is laying on the couch as I type this booking a trip to drag me to New Orleans. I ain’t complainin......I’d rather it be during football season so I can parlay the trip into a Saints game but we’ll have fun either way. We always do no matter where we go.

• Tapman63
    Tapman63 Member Posts: 137 Member

Anissa posted a new dance vid

Anissa posted a new dance vid on Instagram today. She looked like a million bucks. I bet Jan is well too. 

Check in ladies.....your forum fam misses you.

Pam is laying on the couch as I type this booking a trip to drag me to New Orleans. I ain’t complainin......I’d rather it be during football season so I can parlay the trip into a Saints game but we’ll have fun either way. We always do no matter where we go.

NOLA

I live in New Orleans - let me know when you all are in town and we can all try to get together and lift an adult beverage to still being around!

Jim

• BoondockSaint
    BoondockSaint Member Posts: 242 Member
    That would be awesome Jim....

That would be awesome Jim.... not sure where we are staying yet. She hasn’t fully decided, but I know it’ll be close to Bourbon St. haha

• AnnissaP
    AnnissaP Member Posts: 632 Member
    Hey!! So sorry! I got a new

Hey!! So sorry! I got a new phone and it would never let me log in!! I tried and tried. I finally got in. Thank u for askin about me. My son and I are in Atlanta right now doing well. Other than me having some virus lol. I saw the oncologist on March 22 and he gave me the all clear! I finally felt like I could go on with my life. I haven't forgotten anyone and will try to stay on here as often as I can xoxo

• Gtngbtr58 @aol.com
    Gtngbtr58 @aol.com Member Posts: 206 Member
    Annisa your back

I was anxious to hear about your test results and am thrilled to hear your great news!!!  Continued good health to you and everyone here.

• stub1969
    stub1969 Member Posts: 966 Member
    Any luck

Fox; any luck in making contact or finding any information about Jan?  I'm with you, something just isn't right.

Stub  

• foxhd
    foxhd Member Posts: 3,181 Member
    one accounted for.

People come and go. But regulars don't just disappear without warning.

I worry about Jan because she asks nothing for herself. She is a giver only. I hope she is off spending lottery winnings.

Annissa, glad all is well

• CRashster
    CRashster Member Posts: 241 Member
    Mar 21

was Jans last. Hope she’s ok.

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    edited April 2018 #17
    Hey, Hey, Here I am! Thanks

Hey, Hey, Here I am! Thanks Fox and Iceman too for checking in. 

I have looked at posts, didn't think it was that long ago.

But I have other health issues. Seems to be dictating my day to day activities or lack thereof. 

Seems I cannot plan much at all. 

Sending you ALL my printed thoughts with HEALING HUGS and moments of KINDESS!

Mucho love

Jan

• Gtngbtr58 @aol.com
    Gtngbtr58 @aol.com Member Posts: 206 Member
    Hi.Jan

Glad your back.  Sending wishes for good health your way!!

• lobbyist0724
    lobbyist0724 Member Posts: 515 Member
    So glad to hear from you

So glad to hear from you girls! Hope the issues will leave you along soon.

• stub1969
    stub1969 Member Posts: 966 Member
    Warmth

So glad you checked in, Jan.  I could feel the warmth of your presence as I read your note.  You have an amazing impact on our community!  I hope those "other" health issues get under control for you, so you are able to stop in often to send your hugs.

Stub

• hardo718
    hardo718 Member Posts: 853 Member
    Thank God!!

Glad you're both ok.  Praying for you Jan, that whatever is going on gets resolved, SOON!

Hugs sent back your way, {{ }}

Donna~