Lifelong Transformation Through Lifestyle Medicine

hopeful and optimistic
hopeful and optimistic Member Posts: 2,339 Member

Lifelong Transformation Through Lifestyle Medicine

UCLA Health cardiologist Tamara Horwich, MD, and special guest Dr. Dean Ornish discuss the healing and transformative power of the UCLA Health Lifestyle Medicine Program

This is appropriate to reverse heart disease and early prostate cancer disease as well as other diseases such as diabetes

It's the bottom video...running time about 30 minutes

Comments

• VascodaGama
    VascodaGama Member Posts: 3,638 Member
    Any other link for the video?

The subject sounds interesting but I cannot open the video. Is there another link free for viewers?

• Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3
    Max Former Hodgkins Stage 3 Member Posts: 3,803 Member

Any other link for the video?

The subject sounds interesting but I cannot open the video. Is there another link free for viewers?

Link

I was able to open the link Vasco. It may be browser settings. Most likely if you type in the address manually it will work.

Hopeful,  I have had a terrible two weeks with astronomical blood pressure (at one point 213/124), and I suspect this info is helpful toward getting hypertension under control also. Docs unsure why it shot up,

max

• VascodaGama
    VascodaGama Member Posts: 3,638 Member
    This video can't be embedded

No, it doesn't play. I get the message saying; "Unavailable, This video can't be embedded".

• hopeful and optimistic
    hopeful and optimistic Member Posts: 2,339 Member

F............There are two video's...scroll down to the second one..hope that this works for you...............

Max..............wishing you a speedy recovery......

Happy Holiday