CivilMatt Member Posts: 4,724 Member
    p51?

Joannaw81,

Not a peep.

Matt

• joannaw81
    joannaw81 Member Posts: 185 Member
    i hope she is ok

I hope she is ok. I see so many new faces on here. I think Matt you are only one of few who still post here from the old days. It will be 6 year on 3/2/18 for my mom cancer free!!!

Take care

• CivilMatt
    looking for Phrannie

I have a message to p51 by way of others.

It will be 6 years for me in March 2018.

Matt

• CajunEagle
    CajunEagle Member Posts: 408
    Would like .....

to know how she is doing on Keytruda.........if still getting Keytruda infusions.

Larry

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    Here I am.....

I’m still getting Keytruda.....and it was still keeping me stable in November when I had my last scan.  I have another scan in a month or so.   I’m still keeping busy with the horses and dogs....and hubby.  We aren’t going south this year cuz there’s too many Dr. appointments....(I’ll probably regret that decision 2 hours after my next scan...haha. 

I had lunch today with Patti from Virginia who I met on this board.....she comes to Montana a couple times a year and we always get together. 

I haven’t been on the computer much....but the dead of winter has arrived, so you’ll see more of me. Thank you for thinking of me. 

P

• AnotherSurvivor
    AnotherSurvivor Member Posts: 383 Member
    edited January 2018 #7
    Good.

Good.

• swopoe
    swopoe Member Posts: 492
    edited January 2018 #8
    So glad to hear and see you

So glad to hear and see you are doing well!

• Sprint Car Dude
    Sprint Car Dude Member Posts: 181
    edited January 2018 #9
    Awesome.

Hunker in for the winter. 

• MarineE5
    MarineE5 Member Posts: 1,034 Member
    P51

Thank you for the update, missed you posting your wisdom.

My Best to You and Everyone Here

• armana
    armana Member Posts: 97 Member

Here I am.....

I’m still getting Keytruda.....and it was still keeping me stable in November when I had my last scan.  I have another scan in a month or so.   I’m still keeping busy with the horses and dogs....and hubby.  We aren’t going south this year cuz there’s too many Dr. appointments....(I’ll probably regret that decision 2 hours after my next scan...haha. 

I had lunch today with Patti from Virginia who I met on this board.....she comes to Montana a couple times a year and we always get together. 

I haven’t been on the computer much....but the dead of winter has arrived, so you’ll see more of me. Thank you for thinking of me. 

P

Thanks for the update

I am so glad Keytruda seems to be working for you. I hope your next scan shows 100% NED.

• patricke
    patricke Member Posts: 570 Member

Here I am.....

P

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU

Hi Phrannie, it's good to hear from you, I've been wondering how you have been doing.  I'm glad to hear that the Keytruda is keeping you stable. 

Patrick

• Chicklette
    Chicklette Member Posts: 225
    Glad to see you are doing ok

I know we have never really “talked”, but I’ve always liked reading your advice and feeling your positive attitude.  Only about 8 week’s until spring! :)

• CivilMatt
    Happy Matt

P51, the Queen of Kalispell.

Long live the Queen.

Matt

• Dtanman
    Dtanman Member Posts: 11
    WB

WB

• phrannie51
    phrannie51 Member Posts: 4,716
    edited January 2018 #16
    CivilMatt said:

Happy Matt

P51, the Queen of Kalispell.

Long live the Queen.

Matt

LOL....

Matt....you never fail to get a laugh out of me!!!

p

• donfoo
    donfoo Member Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited April 2018 #17
    Is the snow gone???

Hey P,

You did your way out of the snow yet? This is the year I am dropping in! Hope all is well with you. Don