Ok this may be a weird question.

So this tumor that is almost a blockage is 20 cm up. I have been having burning to pee and they tested my urine and claim I don’t have a infection. But would the tumor affect that or do you think it is totally unrelated? I’m bout to start the monthly 

Comments

• Mikenh
    Mikenh Member Posts: 777
    Seems like the only things up

Seems like the only things up that high are the ureters and the kidneys. There should be some distance between the colon and the ureters though. Only thing that I can think of if it isn't an infection, is pressure on something from the mass.

• darcher
    darcher Member Posts: 304 Member
    Mass pressure is the likely

Mass pressure is the likely cuplrit. I used to burn too but that was from radiation. Try drinking some cranberry juice.  That helped me quite a bit. 

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Pressure is common

A mass can cause pressure on the rectum and can feel like there is always a need to poop or the feeling of wanting to push where there is no need.  Mine was in the rectum but there were times when needing to push or feeling that there was something there.  Get a colonoscopy and make sure that everything is clear. Wishing you the best.

Kim

• ginrwill
    ginrwill Member Posts: 12
    edited November 2017 #5

Pressure is common

A mass can cause pressure on the rectum and can feel like there is always a need to poop or the feeling of wanting to push where there is no need.  Mine was in the rectum but there were times when needing to push or feeling that there was something there.  Get a colonoscopy and make sure that everything is clear. Wishing you the best.

Kim

I have tumor that is almost a

I have tumor that is almost a blockage. But not in the rectum  It’s 20 cm in. I just had the colonoscopy

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    ginrwill said:

I have tumor that is almost a

I have tumor that is almost a blockage. But not in the rectum  It’s 20 cm in. I just had the colonoscopy

Blockage

I'm sorry if not seeing your previous post on the outcome of the colonoscopy.  What did the scope show and did they do a biopsy?  It's important that you don't get backed up on output from fecal matter.  What have they said about the scope?

Kim

• SophDan2
    SophDan2 Member Posts: 150 Member
    Have they checked you for kidney stones

Have they checked you for kidney stones? Perhaps they caught stones on earlier X-rays or CT scans? Worth having the doctor(s) check.