say hi from china.

hi all :

we are chinese , living in ZhuHai , GuangDong , China !

My wife was diagnosed colon cancer stage IV July 2017. she just 32 ,  We are actively facing treatment about 3 times ,  we trust will be better day by day  ! 

god bless everyone !

Smile

- eric 

Comments

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,796 Member
    Welcome to the forum, Eric

I am sorry for your wife's diagnoisis, and at such a young age. 

You are obviously a loving husnand, who finds just the right support group to join, to help her along the tough path.

What chemo regimen is she on right now? 

God's blessings to you both.

Tru

• SandiaBuddy
    SandiaBuddy Member Posts: 1,381 Member
    edited September 2017 #3
    Ni hao.

Welcome to the forum.  I hope you will find valuable information to help you in this difficult time.

• BRHMichigan
    BRHMichigan Member Posts: 368
    Welcome,Eric.  So sorry to

Welcome,Eric.  So sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis.  You seem to be a very positive person of faith.  Those things will sure help you both.  

Our prayers and best wishes for your wife's full recovery from this awful disease.

--Beth

• ericliu
    ericliu Member Posts: 8
    Trubrit said:

Welcome to the forum, Eric

I am sorry for your wife's diagnoisis, and at such a young age. 

You are obviously a loving husnand, who finds just the right support group to join, to help her along the tough path.

What chemo regimen is she on right now? 

God's blessings to you both.

Tru

Intravenous injection , every

Intravenous injection , every 21 days a course of treatment

thanks Tru.

• ericliu
    edited September 2017 #6

Welcome,Eric.  So sorry to

Welcome,Eric.  So sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis.  You seem to be a very positive person of faith.  Those things will sure help you both.  

Our prayers and best wishes for your wife's full recovery from this awful disease.

--Beth

thank you

thanks beth

me and my wife will fight to cancer together !

cheers 

eric

• ericliu

Ni hao.

Welcome to the forum.  I hope you will find valuable information to help you in this difficult time.

hi

hi buddy :

thank you ! everything gonna be alright.

eric

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Welcome

Such a young age to be diagnosed.  You are a great caregiver to your wife.  I'm glad you found this board as we can help you and her get through many hurdles.  Wishing your wife full recovery.  God Bless you both.

Kim

• darcher
    darcher Member Posts: 304 Member
    edited September 2017 #9
    At least she has someone who

At least she has someone who cares.  Be patient, give lots of hugs, and be caring, that's the best you can do. 

• ericliu
    To All

thanks everyone:

a couple months ago, i cant stop crying at midninght , but now i think i am much better and stronger .

i can feel the love around the world, across country and distance , maybe i can post some pic of our "Special Day" so far.

eric 

• NHMike
    NHMike Member Posts: 213 Member
    edited September 2017 #11
    ericliu said:

To All

thanks everyone:

a couple months ago, i cant stop crying at midninght , but now i think i am much better and stronger .

i can feel the love around the world, across country and distance , maybe i can post some pic of our "Special Day" so far.

eric 

I'm ABC and sorry that you

I'm ABC and sorry that you and your wife have to go through this, especially as both of you are so young. It sounds like you are well into your treatment plan so that hopefully a lot of the shock has dropped. I understand the sorrow, the emotional roller coaster and the additional work that you're doing to help your wife through the treatment and hope the best for both of you. There's a wealth of knowledge here on treatment, side-effects of treatments, etc. and feel free to ask if you need anything.

• ericliu
    NHMike said:

I'm ABC and sorry that you

I'm ABC and sorry that you and your wife have to go through this, especially as both of you are so young. It sounds like you are well into your treatment plan so that hopefully a lot of the shock has dropped. I understand the sorrow, the emotional roller coaster and the additional work that you're doing to help your wife through the treatment and hope the best for both of you. There's a wealth of knowledge here on treatment, side-effects of treatments, etc. and feel free to ask if you need anything.

"Xie Xie" thank you

thank you ! i will , and good luck for you !

• SummerLight
    SummerLight Member Posts: 11
    Hi, I am also Chinese and I

Hi, I am also Chinese and I have been on this forum since July. I came here to seek advice for my dad who was diagnosed with rectal cancer back then.

Sorry to hear your wife's diagnosis, but I wanted to say you have a very positive attitude which is critically important at this time. Keep it up and we will fight this battle together!!