Nine Years

2»

Comments

• pializ
    pializ Member Posts: 508 Member
    mp327 said:

pializ

Awwwwwwwwww, you are so sweet!  Thank you for your kind comments!   Nine years seems like such a long time ago sometimes, and other times like only yesterday.  I hope you are doing well, my friend!  I appreciate all of the support you have shown me and I send you big hugs!

Martha

Martha

I am still a member of the 'so far, so good' club!

This year I have become a grandmother and shortly to become a mother in law! I still work full time and competed training in trauma therapy a year ago. So I am Busy Lizzy. 

i understand about it seeming like yesterday! Yet it also seems surreal. 

Liz

• sephie
    sephie Member Posts: 650 Member
    edited September 2017 #23
    mp327 said:

Liz

Congratulations on becoming a grandmother!  That is awesome!  I'm so glad you are doing well!  Hugs!

wow

martha,,,,,,congrats congrats congrats....let us keep on going!!!!!!  8 years for me !!!!!!    sephie

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    sephie said:

wow

martha,,,,,,congrats congrats congrats....let us keep on going!!!!!!  8 years for me !!!!!!    sephie

Sephie

Thank you so much and big congrats to you for hitting the 8-year mark!  I agree--let us keep on going!  Hugs!

• TraceyUSA
    TraceyUSA Member Posts: 316
    CONGRATULATIONS Martha!!

I am so happy for you!  Enjoy celebrating!

-Tracey

• TraceyUSA
    TraceyUSA Member Posts: 316
    edited September 2017 #26
    sephie said:

wow

Happy 8 years to you, Sephie!

It's always great to hear good news!

• mp327
    mp327 Member Posts: 4,440 Member
    TraceyUSA said:

CONGRATULATIONS Martha!!

I am so happy for you!  Enjoy celebrating!

-Tracey

TraceyUSA

Thank you SO much!  And I also thank you for your support all these years, my friend!  I hope you are doing well!  Hugs!