Three Years NED

Positive_Mental_Attitude
Positive_Mental_Attitude Member Posts: 454
edited July 2017 in Kidney Cancer #1

I have not been active on these boards in a while.  While I have been fine, I have been dealing with both of my brothers having different forms of cancer.  Younger brother who lives alone had throat cancer, and fortunately, he is doing well after surgery.  Older brother is still dealing with a rare lymphoma and tumors in his eyelids.  He is still working through treatment options and is dealing with it.  Who would have guessed three brothers would go 3/3 with totally different cancers.  We are the cancer lottery winnners! 

Anyway, I go for my three year follow up to MSKCC tomorrow with Dr. Russo.  I always peek at my scans before I go in, and I am happy to say they indicated NED!!  Good news is always welcome.  Looking forward to my now annual ferry trip to NYC.

Life is good.

Comments

• APny
    APny Member Posts: 1,995 Member
    Congrats to a fellow Russo

Congrats to a fellow Russo groupie :)  But really sorry to hear about what your brothers have been going through. Best to them!

• Jan4you
    Jan4you Member Posts: 1,330 Member
    YESS!! I remember you too!

YESS!! I remember you too!

Wow, what a family history! Glad you guys are doing better now! WHEW~

Keep up the NED, wishing you only the best!

Hugs, Jan

• firedude21
    firedude21 Member Posts: 52
    edited July 2017 #4
    Happy for you

I'm glad that you're doing so well. Sorry your brothers are having a tough time. It was good to hear from you.

fd21

• donna_lee
    donna_lee Member Posts: 1,041 Member

Glad you're doing well, and have good wishes I'm sending to your bros.

Of course a Good Attitude helps.  Who in their right mind would want a bad attitude, as it benefits no one?

Smooth Sailing,

donna_lee

• Happy for you

I'm glad that you're doing so well. Sorry your brothers are having a tough time. It was good to hear from you.

fd21

Nice to hear from you.  How

Nice to hear from you.  How are you doing?

• foroughsh
    foroughsh Member Posts: 779 Member
    Very glad you're doing well,

Very glad you're doing well, and very happy for NED report. It's great to know you've doing fine. I'm very sorry for what your brothers are going through,sure, it is really though time for you too. Wishing you all health

• daisybud
    daisybud Member Posts: 541 Member
    edited July 2017 #8
    Congrats!

On Ned! 

Best wishes to both your brothers

Kim