cucu me update

Cucu me
Cucu me Member Posts: 213 Member

My dear sisters,

For first time in a month maybe I'm on board.

I'm going through hell and I'm not sure is it going to end.

I got ascities in my abdomen first and then all over and I cannot get better.

I'm having paracentesis,transfusions, chemo and I feel very very sick.

Did not want to bring this mood to the board.

People here need to be encouraged, not scared.

Thank you so much to these precious ladies, that sent me private messages

Comments

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    Cucu

So glad to hear from you. I'm so sorry for your pain!  What you are going through is horrible. I wish I could wish it away. Cry

This board and all of us, are here for each other. That means here to share laughter, sadness, pain, etc. Please don't feel like you have to stay away because you are going through this cancer and other related crappy crap! I have missed you very much. I had to look up ascities. Didn't know what it was. What an awful problem. I'm going to continue to pray for you and send positive energy your way. I sure hope you find some relief very soon.

Take care of yourself and please keep in touch when you have the strength to do so.

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    I agree 100% with Cindi.

I agree 100% with Cindi.  Please do not stay away because you're sick and in pain.  If there's any way I can help, please let me know.  I have been worried about you and wondered how you were doing.  I also had to look up ascities and it sounds awful.

We're here for you - through thick and thin!!!  (((CuCu)))

Love,

Eldri

• Editgrl
    Editgrl Member Posts: 903 Member
    We'll go through hell with you...

You do not have to face the hell of treatment alone.  We are here for you.  If you don't feel well enough or strong enough to post, so be it, but please, as others have said, don't stay away because you can't present a happy face.  We're in it for the good AND the bad.  We don't scare easily!

Sending you peace and strength, Cucu.   

Chris

• Lou Ann M
    Lou Ann M Member Posts: 996 Member
    Oh, Cucu Me.  I am so glad to

Oh, Cucu Me.  I am so glad to hear from you.   Have been worried about you. I am so sorry for what you are going through.  Don't stay away because of that.  We understand.  Shout scream, vent, we are here for you. Hugs and prayer headed your way, Lou Ann

• I am very happy you're back, no matter what.

You have been in my thoughts, so don't think that staying away will help us.  I wish it was better news also, but this is life.  I could be in your shoes in a matter of months also, but I will hang around my support friends because they understand.  I can only offer you my prayers and good wishes that you turn the corner, lose the pain, and become stable.  Please, please don't not post because I could become scared.  Heck, I'm scared at any given moment when I think of my BIL and his struggle with cancer.  So you see dear Cucu me, I've seen lots of scary things with cancer, and some good things also.  Hugs Nancy

• Kaleena
    Kaleena Member Posts: 2,088 Member
    Thinking of you

Cucu, glad to hear from you but so sorry you are having a difficult time right now.   Sending you positive and healing thoughts your way.

My best to you,

Kathy

• Red Corvette
    Red Corvette Member Posts: 114 Member
    Hang Tough CuCu

We are all so glad to hear from you no matter what the news. My sister had ascities so I know what you're going through and it sucks. Ask your doctor about taking protein supplements because the body looses a lot of protein with paracentesis which will make you feel so sick. We're all here for you so please keep in touch and let us know how we can help you.

Red Corvette

• Gardena
    Gardena Member Posts: 102
    Welcome back Cucu

I'm glad you checked in, very sorry to hear about the difficulties and pain you are experiencing.  I have no experience w what is causing your pain so can't offer any advise but I'm sending you ((((hugs)))) and strength.  If you're up to it, please stick around, sounding off and sharing, and making this the rich, warm, supportive environment it is. I hope your pain subsides soon.

All the best to you~

• molimoli
    molimoli Member Posts: 514
    Cucu my sister I am sending vibes of added strength

As I read your long awaited post my heart seemed not to be beating,I felt fear and emotional panic ,I held my breath for far too long in my attempt to block out your written words,all of it ,to pretend it isn't so, to will it away from you, but sister i failed miserably, the reality of ascites and us came crashing through my brain with loud, spirit crippling 'wake up' shouts. reminding me that we are all like sitting ducks to these diseases so in full solidarity I am in spirit there where you are, wishing, praying,hoping that this for you will be transient.

Yes,it's scary as hell but to tell us is to educate us, for that we thank you. Sugar coating is not the way to go with this disease, it sets each other up for unexpected and terrible falls,not a good thing.

Our encouragement will come when you swim out this storm and it becomes a dim memory,

I wish you added strength my sister and tons of courage, this too shall pass. We care ,come to us whenever you like, in whatever mood you are in. I have got hugs left over from the abundance I received from this group , I am spiritually  hugging you Cucu, get better soon.

Moli

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    molimoli said:

Cucu my sister I am sending vibes of added strength

As I read your long awaited post my heart seemed not to be beating,I felt fear and emotional panic ,I held my breath for far too long in my attempt to block out your written words,all of it ,to pretend it isn't so, to will it away from you, but sister i failed miserably, the reality of ascites and us came crashing through my brain with loud, spirit crippling 'wake up' shouts. reminding me that we are all like sitting ducks to these diseases so in full solidarity I am in spirit there where you are, wishing, praying,hoping that this for you will be transient.

Yes,it's scary as hell but to tell us is to educate us, for that we thank you. Sugar coating is not the way to go with this disease, it sets each other up for unexpected and terrible falls,not a good thing.

Our encouragement will come when you swim out this storm and it becomes a dim memory,

I wish you added strength my sister and tons of courage, this too shall pass. We care ,come to us whenever you like, in whatever mood you are in. I have got hugs left over from the abundance I received from this group , I am spiritually  hugging you Cucu, get better soon.

Moli

Cucu

Don't even think of trying to spare us from your tough time.  If we can't stick together through thick and thin, then this site would be so superficial and without true value.  Please allow us the honor of supporting you with our words as best we can.

• blueeyes36
    blueeyes36 Member Posts: 4
    ConnieSW said:

Cucu

Don't even think of trying to spare us from your tough time.  If we can't stick together through thick and thin, then this site would be so superficial and without true value.  Please allow us the honor of supporting you with our words as best we can.

I can completely relate with

I can completely relate with the pain associated with ascites. That is how I was originally diagnosed, it came on quickly. Within about a month I went from looking like myself to looking like I was 8 months pregnant.  It is uncomfortable and painful, I surgery the docs took 3 1/2 gals of fluid out of my abdomen, it comes to about 28 lbs of extra fluid I was carrying.  Stay strong and know you are definitely not alone.

• NoTimeForCancer
    NoTimeForCancer Member Posts: 3,352 Member
    Cucu, not sure if you are

Cucu, not sure if you are having someone check the board, but we are thinking of you. 

• TeddyandBears_Mom
    TeddyandBears_Mom Member Posts: 1,811 Member
    Yes we are! I have been

Yes we are! I have been thinking about Cucu and AWK a lot and wishing/hoping/praying both of them are getting better. AND, hoping they will come back to us very soon. Ladies, you are loved and missed a lot!

Love and Hugs,

Cindi

• EZLiving66
    EZLiving66 Member Posts: 1,482 Member
    I agree 100%, if you need us,

I agree 100%, if you need us, we're here.  Has anyone had contact with Annabella Rose??

Love, 

Eldri

• ConnieSW
    ConnieSW Member Posts: 1,677 Member
    I worry

about all three of them.