looking for Donald

Has anyone heard anything from Donald I think it was Donald 57 not sure. But would love to know how he is doing since he had Zevalin like I did. I guess I am wondering if anyone has had Zevalin or Bexar and had a recurrence.

Thank you all

Hildegard

Comments

• hildegard
    hildegard Member Posts: 12
    Donald

It was Donald 51, just remembered wondering how he is doing.

• Chris17
    Chris17 Member Posts: 175
    hildegard said:

Donald

It was Donald 51, just remembered wondering how he is doing.

Hi there

Yes i have had Zevalin in the past, it did not work for me, i have FNHL, i relapsed 5 months later, i have been battling this demon for 9 yrs now, had RCHOP in 2008, maintanece therapy in 2010, Zevalin in 2013 and Treanda in 2015, our bodies react differently to treatment, all different results, it seems lately that people who were posting before regularly arent posting much now and im hoping its because they are doing better and getting on with life. Good luck to you.

Chris

• hildegard
    hildegard Member Posts: 12
    Chris17 said:

Hi there

Yes i have had Zevalin in the past, it did not work for me, i have FNHL, i relapsed 5 months later, i have been battling this demon for 9 yrs now, had RCHOP in 2008, maintanece therapy in 2010, Zevalin in 2013 and Treanda in 2015, our bodies react differently to treatment, all different results, it seems lately that people who were posting before regularly arent posting much now and im hoping its because they are doing better and getting on with life. Good luck to you.

Chris

Zevalin

Thank you Chris, I know I have not posted as much , I worry all the time , I have to get a scan in beginning of June. I am so sorry that it did not work for you Chris, hope you are doing ok.

I really dont like the side effects of Zevalin either , my blood work has really never recovered either. I had FNHL since 2004, and did surgery to take out my salivary gland, and did 22 radiation treatments.

Then I was ok till almost 5 years, it came back stage 4 and every where also in my bone marrow. so that is when I did 8 rounds of R-Chop. But no maintenance. Just checkups. Did have a chest xray a few month ago and it came back abnormal. They keep saying some small nodules in lower lopes of both lungs. but they are not worried about it. But want to check it again . Well I wish you well , just thought I would tell you a bit about myself.

Thank you for posting to my post. Hildegard