One Year All Clear

NewHere
NewHere Member Posts: 1,428 Member

Oncologist went back through all the scans, says he sees no changes.  (Reports have +/- 1 or 2 mm between them all, just variance of technique and too small really to size anyway.)

Tomorrow is the one year anniversary of my surgery.  

Time to schedule next scan and colonoscopy.  Laughing  (Yes even the thought of a colonscopy is pretty good when getting good news.)

Comments

• Great on the progress. I dont

Great on the progress. I dont mind colonscopys cause the Propofol knocks me out real deep and i feel good when i wake up out of it.  Enjoy the sleep !

• NewHere
    NewHere Member Posts: 1,428 Member

Great on the progress. I dont

Great on the progress. I dont mind colonscopys cause the Propofol knocks me out real deep and i feel good when i wake up out of it.  Enjoy the sleep !

The Knocked Out Part Does Not Bother Me

But the prep ain't one of the things I enjoy that much ;)

• sflgirl
    sflgirl Member Posts: 220 Member
    Good news

One year down :).  How soon is your next scan?  My doc is talking 6 months and I was expecting 90 days.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,800 Member
    Yabba Dabba Doooooo!

image  My little man is getting so much dancing in. He's real happy, and so am I. 

Congratulations! This is good news indeed. 

Is it a three month wait until scans and colonoscopy?  If so, live and love every moment. 

I too hate that nasty drink and the many runs (excuse the pun) to the bathroom. I also hate the colonoscopy, as I am usually awake. Actually, i'll go to a new GI for my next one so maybe.....

Anyway, enough of me. You go out and celebrate. Get that skirt....... OK, get a steak or something. I had fish & Chips. YUM!

Sue - Trubrit

• jen2012
    jen2012 Member Posts: 1,607 Member
    Congrats!

Congrats!

• lizard44
    lizard44 Member Posts: 409 Member
    Great news!

Congratulations!  Like Sue said, go out and buy that skirt or a steak- how about a skirt steak? Wink

• beaumontdave
    beaumontdave Member Posts: 1,289 Member
    Good to hear the onc's

Good to hear the onc's satisfied, now ace the scan/probe and find something that makes you feel good, you've earned some joy [just losing the anxiety is a pretty fine feeling unto itself].....................................Dave

• Easyflip
    Easyflip Member Posts: 588 Member
    Sounds great!

Try Suprep for the colonoscopy prep. Three 12 oz glasses and that's it, very easy. I had to pay a little extra to get it but it was worth it. Good luck!

Easyflip/Richard

• sflgirl
    sflgirl Member Posts: 220 Member
    Easyflip said:

Sounds great!

Try Suprep for the colonoscopy prep. Three 12 oz glasses and that's it, very easy. I had to pay a little extra to get it but it was worth it. Good luck!

Easyflip/Richard

Agree on the Suprep

Infinitely better than dulcolax.

• Trubrit
    Trubrit Member Posts: 5,800 Member
    Easyflip said:

Sounds great!

Easyflip/Richard

Lucky thing

If you found SuPrep easy. 

I fight to get that last 12 oz down. 

I allow, it is WAY better than GoLYLELY which I have spewed all over the wall, before. 

Sue - Trubirt